S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Probably the dump on the recent pumping. But will it continue ?

US economy is really starting to come alive...should tell the story.
I'm predicting S&P up another 200 points within 3 months. Anyone want to disagree is free to challenge that.

Peter

the count row/yellow
1 box horizontal count
targets/green....they are my secret....lol

r6zf36.png
I went for the bullish count
the bearish one was 2776 area

luck of the draw....
well done JR

goin anywhere
all depends if that 50% area holds

will be back later with a number
abj8kp.png

Sorry for the late write up guys I'd thought I savour the moment for a Sunday morning... :)

Trader JR takes gold this week. Brave call and what's turned out to be an optimistic one by 62 ticks. Well done Trader JR to catch the turn and the size. It's never easy getting gold. Someone has to and it's usually the brave call that does :) :clap::clap::clap:

CV gets the Silver and LexCorp gets the bucket. (y)(y) Well done chaps. Both maintained bearish stance in a raging bull market.

......................................................................Trader JR

......................................CV................................................................LexCorp

john-wayne-harry-carey-jr-pedro-armendariz-3-godfathers-three-godfathers-cc1dpb.jpg

Wacky is leading the league table at the moment with CV in second place with Trader JR in third. It's too early to say for the quarter bu Wacky indeed has a handsome lead.

Attachments

• wk5-end.JPG
    wk5-end.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 239
  • wk5-runtot.JPG
    wk5-runtot.JPG
    275.7 KB · Views: 237
2791 for me.

Going for more bull. We've gone from Woodie's R3 to Classic S3 support on Pivot points.

2791 is S2 from last week.

Basically, pivot levels are effectively S/Rs for me. Still bullish. All that cash must be burning someone's hand.

Last edited:
Thanks but I'd put it down more to stubbornness than bravery! I'd been bearish the previous 2 weeks for no gain and I didn't want to miss out when we finally had the long overdue sell-off.

Think we might get a bounce after more selling in the early part of the week so I'll take 2745 please.