S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

:sleep: Is winter over yet?

Be back next week guys.

Must be hard to tell while lying on your sunbed in sunny climes.

:)

It is cold enough to freeze the brass balls off a monkey, if you want to know what it is like in the UK.

Hey all you guys and dolls out thereeee...

You all appi aving a party out there warming your twinkle toes? Almost like Xmas again. Well at least we have more sunlight and we are not living like vampires in extended hours of darkness. :)

Anyhow, interesting week as everyone looks to see if Trump's cat is still up on the White House roof or it has slipped off into some dark corner in the grounds somewhere. Will we see a dead cat bounce or even better a much like Tesla's rocket to Mars. What a wonderful world we live in... thus far.

8 bulls v 5 bears. Is it safe to say bears have it. No I don't think so. It all depends on the White House cat. Do they have mice in the White House. I don't think so as that pesky cat is no where to be seen. Probably on the dole queue looking for a job.

CV is the most bearish v Buzzby who's most bullish. 112 pip variance in forecast. Volatility is certainly increasing as they say.

Ok nuff rambling. Not long to go to Friday. Wishing you all safe risk averse trading.

(y)

Attachments

• Wk6.JPG
    Wk6.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 167
from Jason leavitt

15wx6yp.jpg

He is the prize winner

Send him an email tell him to join our competition if his good enough :cheesy:

(y)

There is the possibility his already participating... Who knows? :whistling

Well done to Counter_Violent who takes the gold medal this week.

I am unable to refrain from taking a swipe at our counter violent friend who probably has taken gold with the worst, most wildly out, forecast for some time - 97 ticks. In fact I'm going to open a new row in our Records section to record wildly out gold medals.

However, having taken that swipe it makes all our calls that much worse.

Much like Brexit this is what one may call a self inflicted move. Well done CV for being the best of the worst :cheesy: . :clap::clap::clap:

I get the silver and Trader JR takes bronze. :):)

I googled three counter to honour CV's gold medal and few pics like these came up. Lovely wood work reminds me of a bull fighter for some unearthly reason... Great stuff. Well done podium winners...

................................................................. Counter_Violent

................................Atilla.....................................................................................Trader JR

set-of-three-vintage-original-danish-teak-and-rosewood-counter-bar-stools-by-erik-buch-in-new-leather.jpg

Attachments

• wk6-results.JPG
    wk6-results.JPG
    286.5 KB · Views: 134
  • wk6-rt.JPG
    wk6-rt.JPG
    282.3 KB · Views: 138
10% drop in 2 weeks is consistent with a controlled sharp correction, question is where do we go from here....

Probably A or B
The momentum favours A

Attachments

• S&P.PNG
    S&P.PNG
    42.8 KB · Views: 123