S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

It's been below 20F (-7C) for over a week here including a good foot of snow.
So, where's Al Gore and his global warming gang?

Peter

We have 8 bears v 5 bulls... Some of the bulls losing the stomach to go higher...

SignalCalc true to form leading the bulls againts Trader JR leading the bears.

Surprisingly whilst Mike is licking his wounds and now turned bullish, Oscar is turning mildly bullish. He might not like that so let's just say his 'less' bearish which is a more accurate reflection of his forecast.

Both the averages are bearish too. Trader and Buzzby with their last weeks calls have skewed the results imo but I have been known to be wrong on many occasions. No humble pie required. Just stating a statistical observation. ;)

Wishing you all good fortunes (y)(y)(y)

Attachments

• Wk2.JPG
    Wk2.JPG
    272.8 KB · Views: 343
Oh my gawd indeed, SignalCalc takes first gold of 2018 in week two. What amazing consistent form this guy has? Mr un-stop-pa-ble! Well done :clap::clap::clap:

Lexcorp takes the silver and Mike the bronze. Well done to you two. (y)(y)

Competition is turning into who's more bullish contest if you ask me. :cheesy:

.................................................................................SignalCalc
.....................................Lexcorp.........................................................................Mike

58214602-three-surprised-astonished-young-people-friends-outdoor-attractive-women-and-handsome-man-portrait-s-Stock-Photo.jpg

Thought rises were the high probability bet. What gets me is the speed of these rises. 70 pips last week. 43 pips this week. Then we have GS and JPMs talking about bubbles as markets make new highs. Who knows but they certainly don't?

Right so who's feeling more bullish then? :)

Is it a bird ? Is it a flying Trump ?
No it's the S&P passing the 2800 barrier.

2801 pls.