S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Atilla

Nov 15, 2006
I’m hoping for a bad nfp Friday, or a trump tweet often has the same effect ...
Yes I know you are a champion hope-eerrr from the Brexit thread matey...

If there was an olympic event for hopers you'd take gold that's for sure. :cheesy:

Actually :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oscar might just pip you to silver :LOL:

mike.

Feb 25, 2012

If there was an olympic event for hopers you'd take gold that's for sure. :cheesy:

Hope and Brexit is like the sun, As we journey toward it casts a shadow of our burden behind us ....:whistling

Atilla

Nov 15, 2006
Hi Everyone,

Running late this week, so much fun to be had this competition is right up their with the best. :)

This week we have 10 bulls, two new names and two grizzliest of bears.

Welcome to BuzzLightYear and TraderJR... :clap::clap:

imo the US market has gone ape-pooh celebrating anything and everything. Trumps' cat could fall off the White House roof top and indeces will still rise in sympathy.

Much like the FTSE and sterling link fall in dollar will only imply US global companies earnings in global markets will translate to higher profits. What with the trillions of tax breaks it's one way ticket to the stars.

The stage is yours Buzz, strut your wares... Do ya thang big boy (y)

Wishing you all good forecasting and even better trading (y)(y)(y)

Attachments

Oscar Reed

May 19, 2015

Have we seen the low for the year.

Atilla

Nov 15, 2006
Who can Adam and Eve it? Buzz Light Year and TraderJR take gold and silver. :clap::clap:

Two new comers still wet behind the ears... putting us to shame :)

CV takes the bucket bronze... Well done CV no lesser effort.

Almost 70 pip variance today and Buzz boy the most optimistic of us all was still 50% short of the market high... Phew! I'm exhausted just thinking about just how much money and effort that rise must have taken.

Love the expression on CV's face in this pic. Is he giving two fingered salute or wishing peace Vulcan style???? Buzz Light Year is the champ. Fists in the air his well appi. Trader JR is trying to run away or into something if he doesn't look where his going. They were fun weren't they? So who used to play with them then? :cheesy:

.......................................................Buzz Light Year

...............................Trader JR...........................................CV

Attachments

mike.

Feb 25, 2012
Well done Buzz, just don’t make a habit of it ...I need those Amazon vouchers this quarter, her indoors birthday coming up ,,,:cheesy:

Aug 21, 2004
Manchester
Who can Adam and Eve it? Buzz Light Year and TraderJR take gold and silver. :clap::clap:

Two new comers still wet behind the ears... putting us to shame :)

CV takes the bucket bronze... Well done CV no lesser effort.

Almost 70 pip variance today and Buzz boy the most optimistic of us all was still 50% short of the market high... Phew! I'm exhausted just thinking about just how much money and effort that rise must have taken.

Love the expression on CV's face in this pic. Is he giving two fingered salute or wishing peace Vulcan style???? Buzz Light Year is the champ. Fists in the air his well appi. Trader JR is trying to run away or into something if he doesn't look where his going. They were fun weren't they? So who used to play with them then? :cheesy:

.......................................................Buzz Light Year

...............................Trader JR...........................................CV

Fixed that for ya ! :)

ps: wheres my points? :LOL:

Attachments