S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Have we seen the low for the year.

Especially for you me amigo :)

I really must stop agreeing with SignalCalc as it's not doing my credibility much good! :cheesy:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 366
Who can Adam and Eve it? Buzz Light Year and TraderJR take gold and silver. :clap::clap:

Two new comers still wet behind the ears... putting us to shame :)

CV takes the bucket bronze... Well done CV no lesser effort.

Almost 70 pip variance today and Buzz boy the most optimistic of us all was still 50% short of the market high... Phew! I'm exhausted just thinking about just how much money and effort that rise must have taken.

Love the expression on CV's face in this pic. Is he giving two fingered salute or wishing peace Vulcan style???? Buzz Light Year is the champ. Fists in the air his well appi. Trader JR is trying to run away or into something if he doesn't look where his going. They were fun weren't they? So who used to play with them then? :cheesy:

.......................................................Buzz Light Year

...............................Trader JR...........................................CV

disney-pixar-toy-story-3-exclusive-6-inch-action-figure-3-pack-super-sprint-woody-zip-action-buzz-lightyear-alien-8__16227.1461058008.jpg

Attachments

• week1_results.JPG
    week1_results.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 381
Well done newcomers, I was a newcomer this time last year, so anything is possible :clap:

Well done Buzz, just don’t make a habit of it ...I need those Amazon vouchers this quarter, her indoors birthday coming up ,,,:cheesy:

Who can Adam and Eve it? Buzz Light Year and TraderJR take gold and silver. :clap::clap:

Two new comers still wet behind the ears... putting us to shame :)

CV takes the bucket bronze... Well done CV no lesser effort.

Almost 70 pip variance today and Buzz boy the most optimistic of us all was still 50% short of the market high... Phew! I'm exhausted just thinking about just how much money and effort that rise must have taken.

Love the expression on CV's face in this pic. Is he giving two fingered salute or wishing peace Vulcan style???? Buzz Light Year is the champ. Fists in the air his well appi. Trader JR is trying to run away or into something if he doesn't look where his going. They were fun weren't they? So who used to play with them then? :cheesy:

.......................................................Buzz Light Year

...............................Trader JR...........................................CV

disney-pixar-toy-story-3-exclusive-6-inch-action-figure-3-pack-super-sprint-woody-zip-action-buzz-lightyear-alien-8__16227.1461058008.jpg

Fixed that for ya ! :)

ps: wheres my points? :LOL:

Attachments

• disney-pixar-toy-story-3-exclusive-6-inch-action-figure-3-pack-super-sprint-woody-zip-action-buz.png
    disney-pixar-toy-story-3-exclusive-6-inch-action-figure-3-pack-super-sprint-woody-zip-action-buz.png
    486.3 KB · Views: 378
Maybe a winter break here will warm ya up a bit ?

Attachments

• paradise1.jpg
    paradise1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 453