S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

It is Friday and I'm sure Postman can't contain himself, hoping to win gold.

SPX500 @ 2415... Ooooohhhhh

Steady teddy!!!

happy-baby.jpg

Well done to Postman who's taken gold this week, making it look all so obvious and eazy peazy... :clap::clap::clap:

Signalcalc takes silver and Pat scrapes the bronze. (y)(y)

Looks like some collusion taking place with those top three forecasts but I can't put my finger on it. :cool:

Also well done to Oscar who's managed to pull him self up by his bootstraps and won't mention the poor soul who's become the bottom rung of the ladder. (y)(y) Well done to you both ;)

If it's any consolation, I have that T-shirt too.

We now have 5 week's left to reaching the end of Quarter 2 and the middle of the year 2017. Doesn't time fly by? I do love this competition. Sort of helps keep track of time and put the seasons in order harvesting gold medals. :love::love::love:

Write up is all yours Postman. Waiting in anticipation :)

Attachments

• spx_wk21_eow.JPG
    spx_wk21_eow.JPG
    306.6 KB · Views: 130
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Our fleeting moment of fame in the spotlight.

The Donald insults ever more people / races / countries and the S&P continues its inexorable rise.
The oil barons are feeling the pinch of renewable energy (even Britain managed to get 25% of its energy needs from solar power yesterday) and crude is capped at $60.
Gold is peaking out from behind the curtain and may start venturing out into the daylight this year.

However as all cycles go interest rates will need to hit 4 or 5 percent before the markets start to turn and thats a long way off yet!

S&P 3,000 ? you betcha!

Attachments

• rainbow_stage_spotlightswinners.jpg
    rainbow_stage_spotlightswinners.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 127
Our fleeting moment of fame in the spotlight.

The Donald insults ever more people / races / countries and the S&P continues its inexorable rise.
The oil barons are feeling the pinch of renewable energy (even Britain managed to get 25% of its energy needs from solar power yesterday) and crude is capped at $60.
Gold is peaking out from behind the curtain and may start venturing out into the daylight this year.

However as all cycles go interest rates will need to hit 4 or 5 percent before the markets start to turn and thats a long way off yet!

S&P 3,000 ? you betcha!

I suspect if interest rates hit even 3% markets will melt much like the ice caps only a little faster... :-0

2373.2 ta

smini MIA, anyone seen him ?
We have an election soon and shortly thereafter, Brexit negotiations begin.

Need reinforcements. I don't want to battle the EU alone ! But will if I have to :LOL:

Last edited:
Hi folks,

We have TwinToWin leading the charge with the 5 bulls against CV leading the 8 bears.

Both averages are very close to each other and in the bear camp so some convergence of opinion is perhaps taking place. With the SPX above 2400 I think this week should be interesting to see if it holds as we head into June.

Good luck to you all with week 22 of the competition in Quarter 2.

Attachments

• spx_wk22_sow.JPG
    spx_wk22_sow.JPG
    311.3 KB · Views: 162