S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

2389 pls take it public holiday makes Tuesday the cutoff

Yep US markets on holiday too.

That's me...

Jumping-the-Gun-300x249.png

Bad habit I've seemed to have picked up from Postman :cheesy:

Hi folks - Take II,

We have TwinToWin leading the charge with the 6 bulls against CV leading the 10 bears.

Both averages are close to each other and in the bear camp so some convergence of opinion is perhaps taking place. With the SPX above 2400 I think this week should be interesting to see if it holds as we head into June.

Good luck to you all with week 22 of the competition in Quarter 2.

PS. All we need now is SuperMini to climb out of the volcano his fallen into and make a forecast before 14:30 GMT to ruin my day ;)

Attachments

• spx_wk22_sow.JPG
    spx_wk22_sow.JPG
    303.1 KB · Views: 125
Markets walking on air, stepping on steroids... Wow! Upwards to infinity and beyond...

TwinToWin takes first gold of the year just 0.93 of a tick away. Well done Twinnies :clap::clap:

WackyPete takes silver and Lexcorp the bronze. Good strong positive calls. Well done to you too (y)(y)

SPX500 has risen 57 points in the last two weeks. That's some gain considering where we are. Looking at weekly incremental differences, the falls are usually in the -10 range. The weekly gains in contrast are +20s. Bull market continues.

Competition is hotting up once again. Sharpen those pencils and plot those numbers in to your charts. We live in interesting times. :)

Attachments

• spx_wk22_eow.JPG
    spx_wk22_eow.JPG
    308.6 KB · Views: 95
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 86