S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Not sure whether this London issue is gonna effect my guess or not. Have to see whether teh market even blinks or not during Globex.

Week 10 of 13 in the second quarter and the pressure is so high Atilla has had to lay down in a dark room for a while.
So here are this weeks forecasts:
Top bull is 'Long only' Lex with 2460 knocking them out of the park on the ftse thread.
Sneaking through pik-a-nik baskets is the brownest of bears pingpong on 2396.
A 64 point range which is about average for us humans this year, although the actual average range each week is only 29 points! Thats a WEEKLY MOVE, the s&p would do that in a day last year. Lean time for day traders (excluding Lex of course).
Averages are split, 'Weighted Ave' is bullish 'Simple Average' is bearish so a small move is likely.
And with the top score of 11 points ANYONE can still win this quarter! Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1372374864

Attachments

• Q2W10.png
    Q2W10.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 129
TwintoWin seemed to have bottled it last week for a few words of encouragement, but no worries m8, save it up a bit.

It's turning.

What are we to think of it??? Market likes Comey testimony. Impeachment?

No worries! Markets head higher. Who's Trump or Comey anyway. Couple of clowns in a white circus (y)

This market takes ones breath away :)

It's turning.

What are we to think of it??? Market likes Comey testimony. Impeachment?

No worries! Markets head higher. Who's Trump or Comey anyway. Couple of clowns in a white circus (y)

This market takes ones breath away :)

Yeah, except your forgetting something.
The fat lady aint even begun to stand up let alone sing.
And, its a down week! :D

I would have said it could easily fall 40 points from here. But even I wouldnt have believed it! :LOL:

Well done to us all as Mean Average takes gold this week. Ehemm that's third gold this year. Not bad eh??? :clap::clap::clap:

Mike. takes his first Silver medal of the year and CV his first Bronze. Well done chaps that can go down as your commiseration medals for your party performing so poorly at the elections... :cheesy::cheesy: I can assure there is no conflict of interest on our SPX competition league tables :)

This week also sees a change on the league tables as Average takes the lead with Postman in 2nd place. Competition is hotting up with only 3 calls left for the middle of the year and end of 2nd quarter. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of head scratching this weekend in many places. (y)

I guess the weekly write up goes to Mike for taking silver. Waiting in anticipation on this momentous day... :cool:

Attachments

• spx_wk23_eow.JPG
    spx_wk23_eow.JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 84
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    289.9 KB · Views: 116