S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

S&P 2373

It can easily go up 25 points by tomorrow night. :D

Comon Postman!

One more day!

CommentPhotos.com_1419362422.jpg

It will most likely sit at 2387 until 9 pm and I'm halfway through writing my acceptance speech then pop 5 points, as per...,

or do nothing from here on -)

Sorry, awfully slow to catch on. Just checked the spreadsheet to find your choice of 2181 :)

Apart from 3 people everyone on the spreadsheet has been right at some point this week. Although theres still 5 hours for the top 3 to be in with a shout. :LOL:

Up 16 and still going higher!

For the win I need >2396.5 which is only 10 points away now, feels like a million miles though!

Attachments

• million.png
    million.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 121
The guy at 17 seconds into the video sums it up!

You know its going to happen and theres nothing you can do about it.

Well done to NickBk who takes his first gold of the year. Just 0.55 of a tick away which is a great call. :clap::clap::clap:

Surprisingly, Fairval takes consecutive silver along with Mike who takes bronze. (y)(y)

It's been a turbulent week with a big drop and a good rise recovering 80% of the fall. Considering ramifications of an impeachment and policy impasse for the White House, the markets are remarkably bullish. What could possibly go wrong with a visit to the ME.

Exciting times ahead. (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk20_eow.JPG
    spx_wk20_eow.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 115
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 89
Yet again I show you how I am brilliant and winning Bigly while all of you LOSERS were not even close!

That was the closest EVER forkast in the history of T2W and I got the most likes EVER in the world for my brilliant forkast. Anyone who claims difrent is just a bitter LOSER and it's just part of the fake posters and fake forecasters so pi55ed to have lost a forkast that they should have won.

I am now off on ma holidays to meet a bunch of blokes in dresses for a week but i'll be alright as I got ma big ketchup with me and I'll be back next week to show you nut jobs how to keep winning.

''Making forkasting great again''

Yet again I show you how I am brilliant and winning Bigly while all of you LOSERS were not even close!

That was the closest EVER forkast in the history of T2W and I got the most likes EVER in the world for my brilliant forkast. Anyone who claims difrent is just a bitter LOSER and it's just part of the fake posters and fake forecasters so pi55ed to have lost a forkast that they should have won.

I am now off on ma holidays to meet a bunch of blokes in dresses for a week but i'll be alright as I got ma big ketchup with me and I'll be back next week to show you nut jobs how to keep winning.

''Making forkasting great again''

That's great cheers NickBk. What colour is your dress? ;)

Someone else going on holiday, so i have to get my forecast in early, could i have 2355 please

Trump is doing deals with the Saudis therefore it will be going to 2412 next week please