S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

OMG

images

Postman jinxed it... :whistling

Down 30 already ! I call that a big slide. Not mega but still significant.
The Trump factor might be wearing a bit thin after his latest gaffes.

Down 30 already ! I call that a big slide. Not mega but still significant.
The Trump factor might be wearing a bit thin after his latest gaffes.

Trump gets elected indeces rise on tax promises. :clap:

Trump gets dumped indeces rise on errrm.... Celebrate Trump's departure. :clap:
Not like the markets going to collapse. He'll simply be replaced with another Republican. Relief rally probably see record braking highs.

No way lose, up market? Buy buy buy... All the way toooooo the 90s would be just right.

Jeffre has the gold spot at the mo. :whistling

It's looking awfully bad.

03-surprised.jpg

Only hope is what took in the Nixon case in two years to transpire by the end of today and we have a relief rally tomorrow!

50 point rally by the end of tomorrow. Gold for me and 2 years closer to retirement if the Long trade comes off. Long S&P 2347.1

It's looking awfully bad.

Only hope is what took in the Nixon case in two years to transpire by the end of today and we have a relief rally tomorrow!

Nixon deep down was a 'good' man who wanted to do what was right and got caught in a lie and resigned.
Trump is a congenital liar and will just ignore it.

Nixon deep down was a 'good' man who wanted to do what was right and got caught in a lie and resigned.

Nixon should never have ordered the burglary and then lied about it. At least he did the honourable thing and resigned when caught out.
Another Republican crook ?

;)
Nixon should never have ordered the burglary and then lied about it. At least he did the honourable thing and resigned when caught out.
Another Republican crook ?

Undoubtedly a crook not a Republican though.

I still can't believe a man so ignorant could be president, he makes Bush look positively scholarly.

Not sure about the Genital bit but the Con part would seem to be pretty accurate :)

....and as we all have learned, those were not lies but alternative truths.

I wish I knew what the Russian for "We've got a live one!" is.....