S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Good luck to you all for week 19 SPX-500 forecasting competition.

We have TwinToWin leading the bulls against pingpong1965 the bears. There is 82 ticks variance in forecast.

Relatively even spread except for the 2411-2415 area, where some jostling seems to be going on there. Lexcorp - Jeffre - Signalcalc separated by just 1.5 tick between them. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::whistling

Week 19 prime number - anything can happen this week. Ask no questions, get no silly answers ;)

All the best (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk19_sow.JPG
    spx_wk19_sow.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 91
I feel strangely compelled to say "It can easily fall 20 points from here".

And also, as long as it goes past 83 so CV doesnt get a medal. :LOL:

I feel strangely compelled to say "It can easily fall 20 points from here".

And also, as long as it goes past 83 so CV doesnt get a medal. :LOL:

Mike's in front of the queue.

His been waiting there since last week.

SPX currently at 2389 :)

Go Mike Go!!!

I can hear the fat lady gargling....mind you, how often has there been a last minute buying frenzy on a friday night...:LOL:

And then it was gone, just like that....:(

Last edited:
Well the T2W SPX500 pack got it right this week. 10 out of 15 players (including 2 metrics) got the down move right. Well done to all you forecasters who gave the gold to Average. :clap::clap::clap:

Fairval takes silver and good to see Mike warming up to gold by getting bronze. Well done to you two too. :cheesy: (y)(y)

The write up goes to Fairval should he choose to step up to writing about anything of any interest. In fact it doesn't have to be interesting at all. It could be darn right boring. Boring people can find boring matters equally interesting much like train spotters of the non-drug taking kind. No disrespect to train spotters. Just an observation :)

Attachments

• spx_wk19_eow.JPG
    spx_wk19_eow.JPG
    292.1 KB · Views: 97
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
2392.1 - Onwards and sort of forwards for another week... :whistling

2387..I think its rangebound.. Maybe some good news can take it over the 2400 wall this week.