S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

It certainly looks as though I have it wrong, but I don't think Trump's policies have really got going yet. Like an ocean liner there is much forward momentum while making a turn.
2 years might be a good time for him to be fairly judged imho. Already the Donald speak about China has changed for the better but then he needs China's cooperation on North Korea.

Week 18 and our weekly forecast variance hasn't changed much on 74 ticks along with actual variance hogging the 30 weekly trading range.

Mike. is leading the bulls with a forecast of 2409.5 and Oscar true to from on 2335 not prepared to move with the times.

We have 8 bulls v 7 bears. Weighted average is a bull and mean average is a bear.

Another interesting observation; 6 of the forecasts are in a 10 tick range between 2390-2400. As the quality of this field is so good it can only mean one thing!!!

Key item to watch this week is the French elections ending on 7th of May. Assuming no sudden surprises (having based my forecast on a positive EU friendly result) markets should rally just a little more before the migration to warmer climates begin and positions get sold off.

Wishing you all a good prosperous week of trading (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk18_sow.JPG
    spx_wk18_sow.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 126
The non farm payroll figures should decide today's move.

Yes and who could have forecast it would be hovering around 2390s today.

Currently at 2393!

This competition has got the dogs ******** of forecasters is all I can say :smart:

if there was a weekly dax comp, iI think 'd be guessing 14000 next week!! :) Crazy stuff