S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Week 17 in the SPX competition and market is brimming with bright and sparkly stuff.

I thought TwinToWin was bullish and then sorted in order to see Pat top the list for the bulls. Considering the actual ATR range is half his forecast, I can't help thinking someone's had one too many :cheesy:

Leading the bears we have Oscar true to form on 2335. Must be doing something right as he has 3 points. I'm really looking forward to Oscar winning gold and doing a write up on that magical number. Maybe I should play all possible combo's for the lottery???

We seem to have lost SuperMini. I can only imagine he has jetted off to some desert island with no wifi enjoying one of his great paintings. :whistling

Other than that wishing you all a good week of whatever you do making money. Have fun...

(y)

Attachments

• spx_wk17_sow.JPG
    spx_wk17_sow.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 111
Dont count your chickens, it can easily drop 35 points by Friday. :whistling

Fairval takes gold this week and first for the year. Just 0.20 of a tick away. Grrrreat call!!! :clap::clap::clap:

TwinTwin is back and takes silver and Lexcorp takes the bronze bucket. Well done guys.

Was going to say Fairval doesn't get a record for being just 0.20 tick away only to see he holds the record for the closest at 0.02 ticks away. How amazing is that??? That was make 2nd Sept 2016 when market closed at 2179.98 and Fairval's forecast was 2180. The competition does get some amazing calls right.

Write up is your, should you choose to tell us a story Fairval. Make it happen :)

After some heavy debate between the judges and with a narrow margin Mike's 13min pre-market close forecast change was sadly rejected. :( :cheesy:

Attachments

• spx_wk17_eow.JPG
    spx_wk17_eow.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 88
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    267.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Record Holders.JPG
    Record Holders.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 94
Atilla;2900030 [I said:
After some heavy debate between the judges and with a narrow margin Mike's 13min pre-market close forecast change was sadly rejected. [/I] :( :cheesy:

Harsh....:cry:

The big investors seem to like Trump's policies and up it goes !
Surprising really since the US fleet must be somewhere near North Korea and WW3 is just around the corner.
Here is a look at next week

Last edited: