S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Well the T2W SPX500 pack got it right this week. 10 out of 15 players (including 2 metrics) got the down move right. Well done to all you forecasters who gave the gold to Average. :clap::clap::clap:

Fairval takes silver and good to see Mike warming up to gold by getting bronze. Well done to you two too. :cheesy: (y)(y)

The write up goes to Fairval should he choose to step up to writing about anything of any interest. In fact it doesn't have to be interesting at all. It could be darn right boring. Boring people can find boring matters equally interesting much like train spotters of the non-drug taking kind. No disrespect to train spotters. Just an observation :)

I am pretty boring....

2386 please!

I am pretty boring....

2386 please!

Nobody is ever boring dear Fairval.

I'm going to hazard a guess, you're a petty criminal locked up for some repeat offense and don't get out much. :cheesy:

All the best and remember you are a record breaker here on the SPX competition (y)

Come on Fairval. Of course you aren't a crim. Tell us something. Anything will do. Maybe your last visit to the beach ?
Back in the day I used to work in the beach café at Coolangatta. Every day the a hypnotist used to put on a show. The things people did under the influence was amazing.
It's quite OK if you would rather not mate.

Last edited:
Come on Fairval. Of course you aren't a crim. Tell us something. Anything will do. Maybe your last visit to the beach ?
Back in the day I used to work in the beach café at Coolangatta. Every day the a hypnotist used to put on a show. The things people did under the influence was amazing.
It's quite OK if you would rather not mate.

That's it 1 hour time limit is up and his back in solitary confinement. Told ya :cheesy:

:p

Good luck to you all for week 20. We live in exciting times. Quite a few talking about drops whilst SPX continues wondering among the clouds. Going to catch a chill soon.

We have 6 bulls to 9 bears. Interesting to note estimated ATR has dropped from the 70/80s to 51. Ooohhhh. People taming their forecasts.

We have a good spread from 370s - 400s. Once again Weighted Average is bullish v Mean Average a bear. Signalcalc leading the charge against pingpong feeling pawly.

All the best guys n dolls... (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk20_sow.JPG
    spx_wk20_sow.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 105
Good luck to you all for week 20. We live in exciting times. Quite a few talking about drops whilst SPX continues wondering among the clouds. Going to catch a chill soon.

We have 6 bulls to 9 bears. Interesting to note estimated ATR has dropped from the 70/80s to 51. Ooohhhh. People taming their forecasts.

We have a good spread from 370s - 400s. Once again Weighted Average is bullish v Mean Average a bear. Signalcalc leading the charge against pingpong feeling pawly.

All the best guys n dolls... (y)

Its funny that ive been the most bearish for the last two weeks, as over the last week ive slowly built positions to a target at 2401, which has kindly gone today. :clap::clap:
Just feel were due a pullback to 2345 area before we head north again. (y)

Its funny that ive been the most bearish for the last two weeks, as over the last week ive slowly built positions to a target at 2401, which has kindly gone today. :clap::clap:
Just feel were due a pullback to 2345 area before we head north again. (y)

Next week maybe? :rolleyes: