S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Atilla has PM'd me his forecast for the week, I will post it just after the market opens.

Using Attila's method this week (stepping out into the garden to carry out a cosmic dance, harnessing the energy of the universe) I came up with this:

The futures are well down.
Mr Dump's policies kicking in ?
2299 per favore

Using Attila's method this week (stepping out into the garden to carry out a cosmic dance, harnessing the energy of the universe) I came up with this:

You are missing a key ingredient Mini... Something that is unique to this part of the World.

Seagulls :idea:

Did they contribute to that forecast? That is the question to be or not to be answered. :cheesy:

You are missing a key ingredient Mini... Something that is unique to this part of the World.

Seagulls :idea:

Did they contribute to that forecast? That is the question to be or not to be answered. :cheesy:

Never use seagulls myself but next door's two cats – depending upon which one has the bottle to defy her Ladyship's strict no-entry rules to her immaculate garden – always gives me a clue as to market direction. Found it to be considerably more reliable than sticking a pin in the SP500 list. (y)

Never use seagulls myself but next door's two cats – depending upon which one has the bottle to defy her Ladyship's strict no-entry rules to her immaculate garden – always gives me a clue as to market direction. Found it to be considerably more reliable than sticking a pin in the SP500 list. (y)

Yes I too found this website much for favourable than sticking pins.

https://monkeythrowdart.blogspot.co.uk/

Personally I think my forecasting has improved since I've started dipping my darts into seagull droppings. Helps with the adhesion you know. ;)

Atillas forecast for this week 2332.2

Would have been better not entering IMO ;)

Atillas forecast for this week 2332.2

Would have been better not entering IMO ;)

Did consider that option as I'm 50/50 now. Thought it would be up last week down this week. Got it wrong so all plans off. Fall back to following trend.

Strategically I also thought that might be my best move, however, after this mornings market falls and all the political news abounding with uncertainties went with the short. :rolleyes::rolleyes: :whistling

Hey Guys,

We have 12 bears v 5 bulls. CV is the biggest bull opposing Mike. who happens to be the most bearish.

76 tick variance in forecast. Both averages are bears this week.

It is also the final Quarter 1 - forecast and 3 bodies stand a chance of winning $100 Amazon vouchers price. They are WackyPete2, SignalCalc and yours truly. It has been a close well contested quarter with the bulls dominating.

Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading.

(y)

Attachments

• spx_wk13_sow.JPG
    spx_wk13_sow.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 121

Atilla / Pat - think the old Excel's been doing a bit of rounding up on my row. Can I request a correction please. Otherwise the 0.04 error showing might let CV in if you're not careful !