S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

This is the crucial week to decide this quarter's gold medalist from the top 4 contenders.
WHO will get it right ?

As Welly said It'll be a close run thing.

:clap:

Good luck to you all on the penultimate week 12 for QTR1.

Once again we have 10 bears led by Oscar against 6 bulls with me the most optimistic of the lot. We have 67 tick variance in forecasts.

Another week where Weighted and Mean Averages are on opposing side of the battle lines.

Remember, there is $100 Amazon vouchers for the top spot at end of Quarter1. Points gained also count towards EoY prize too. $100 will buy you a very good read or two.

Wishing you the best...

:clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• spx_wk12_sow.JPG
    spx_wk12_sow.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 209
Just trying to work out if there's any possible way I could still win. Tough call.

As in snooker, there are 8 points on the table with possible -2 for foul forecasts.

Makes a max 10 points difference. Thus anyone with 4 points can still potentially win at a rough calculation.

6 names in the running.

Then there are another 41 weeks to go for the end of the year 2017 (y)

Could always move to Scotland, their going to get back in the eu, be wise to rent though just in case. :LOL:

It's wet and cold up North.

Prefer garden of England down here.

It's closer to Europe. Can smell the onions and good cheese from France, when the wind blows in the right direction... ;)

* Assumes all players actually decide to participate -))

Yes it does.

However, with a 50:50 r/r ratio and the possibility of winning gold and picking up extra 3 points, the odds of scoring favour participation than those who decide to sit it out.

Gotta be init to winnit - ya na wot I'm saying like Harry ;)

The S&P has got the wobbles. Is it the start of a mega drop on Trump's policies of insulting trading partners ?

The S&P has got the wobbles. Is it the start of a mega drop on Trump's policies of insulting trading partners ?

Seems to have helped Germany make some new deals with others.

US loss is others gain.

I'm thinking this is a false dawn. I'm hoping it is a false dawn. :cheesy:

Not this week. The falls were planned and scheduled for next week. Nobody follows plans these days. Anybody would think the market has a mind of her own. :cheesy:

Seems to have helped Germany make some new deals with others.

US loss is others gain.

I'm thinking this is a false dawn. I'm hoping it is a false dawn. :cheesy:

Not this week. The falls were planned and scheduled for next week. Nobody follows plans these days. Anybody would think the market has a mind of her own. :cheesy:

Come to Papa :LOL:

Attachments

• come to papa.png
    come to papa.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 140
Might be heading down under this week.:cheesy:

Been wondering if they would ever see a sell off.

I was thinking having a lying megalomaniac in power would be bad and the markets panic but then remembered Blair lasted 10 years. The market needs a realignment and can then decide if the hype is going to lead to something longer lasting.