S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

EoW no. 11... Mikey boy you've done it. First gold of 2017.

Write up is yours, what ever tickles your fancy.

(y)

Thank you, must be getting my mojo back after a terrible start....will do write up over weekend....(y)

Hey guys,

I was going to suggest as it is close at the top, sealed bids come into play.

So if you would like to enter sealed forecast, please forward to Pat and/or Postman they can hold them in confidence until markets open.

That way strategic voting if a concern can be removed.

All the best (y)

If its a good forecast I reserve the right to copy it. :LOL:

This weeks podium, Keeping it short and sweet as i hope this is the start of a gold run...:LOL:

Theresa is calling the shot's, Nicola Sturgeon wants to shut up and wind her neck back in, ( sorry Jeffry, no connection ) And big Don, well, he's just being Donald, At least GCHQ know his diary for the up and coming months and have some great footage of him chatting up the Russian golden shower girls..until next week, over and out...:clap:

Attachments

• podium.png
    podium.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 92
I'm mixed up between 2370 and 2400.

I think 2370 will act as support and we have more upside to blow out.

I think 2400 needs to be attempted and breached.

Simply have no clue re: Timing.

CV you into Time Analysis, that hocus pocus trading stuff you do perhaps you can throw your torch light over this predicament. :rolleyes: (y)

Having done some fancy calculations primarily referring to my nailed box throwing me a random f(x)n1-n2 number that's equal to 2389. After much in depth analysis I have engaged levers in brain to revise that number upwards on account of being a cocky confident ******* to 2402.

Which as it happens is just shy of PP-R3 @ 2404. That however, is coincidental.

My number for week 12 is 2402. (y)

We all know it's gonna tumble sometime don't we, but when? .............. (even the old Black Box isn't telling me that!) :cheesy:

We all know it's gonna tumble sometime don't we, but when? .............. (even the old Black Box isn't telling me that!) :cheesy:

About as soon as Ronald's policies kick in I expect. Hiding behind walls and tariffs has been tried before and failed.