S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Atilla / Pat - think the old Excel's been doing a bit of rounding up on my row. Can I request a correction please. Otherwise the 0.04 error showing might let CV in if you're not careful !

Interesting...

Cell does have 2336.96 entered but displays rounded up.

Not me guv. Could be but don't recall.

Anyhow now column rounded off to 2 decimal placed.

Well spotted hawk-eye Cooper :)

Going For Gold. :)

Attachments

• goingforgold.jpg
    goingforgold.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 90
Going For Gold. :)

Yes and a great call after last week too. Good joab.

I think Wacky will take the $100 prize but what's worse than losing that is CV might take a 2nd consecutive gold too if SPX don't sort it self out.

Calamitous week. Lose the prize, Brexit gets invoked and CV collecting up the points.

Treble whammy. :(:(:(

Yes and a great call after last week too. Good joab.

I think Wacky will take the $100 prize but what's worse than losing that is CV might take a 2nd consecutive gold too if SPX don't sort it self out.

Calamitous week. Lose the prize, Brexit gets invoked and CV collecting up the points.

Treble whammy. :(:(:(

:clap::clap::clap: on all counts :)

Here are the results for SPX 17 Comp - Quarter 1 - end of week 13.

SignalCalc takes gold and the write up is yours. Well done for coming close second and for a moment I thought it could have been a draw too. (y)

The prize money however, deservedly goes to WackyPete for sticking to his bullish views. I'm sure Trump has something to do with this victory and Wacky's sentiment change from being a permabear to a permabull but I just can't put my finger on it. I'd like the FBI to investigate Wacky's forecasts incase he had help from the Russians. :cheesy:

Well done Wacky. $100 Amazon Prize Voucher will be making it self to your mailbox very soon. I'll let Sharky know. (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk13_eow.JPG
    spx_wk13_eow.JPG
    318.2 KB · Views: 100
  • League_Table_SPX_17_QTR1_Final.JPG
    League_Table_SPX_17_QTR1_Final.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 111
Congrats, Wacky! :clap::clap::clap:
I hope amazon sell ponies as I know you've always wanted one. And I know you'll brush her hair everyday, as you promised.

SignalCalc takes gold and the write up is yours

What is this 'write up'. Some new tradition I must have missed?

Now I see what Pat meant after I got gold :

''Hopefully our gold medal winner Lexcorp will put forward his words of wisdom and interest for this week ??''

Sorry for not replyng, Pat!! :eek:
I wasn't aware of this new 'write up' thing so wasn't even sure what you meant other than putting in my latest guess, plus I really don't have any wisdom to share!!

Good luck in Q2, you scallywags. Tempted to always just copy signalcalc, but add on like 2 SPX points due to the bullish nature of the beast!

Congrats, Wacky! :clap::clap::clap:
I hope amazon sell ponies as I know you've always wanted one. And I know you'll brush her hair everyday, as you promised.

What is this 'write up'. Some new tradition I must have missed?

Now I see what Pat meant after I got gold :

''Hopefully our gold medal winner Lexcorp will put forward his words of wisdom and interest for this week ??''

Sorry for not replyng, Pat!! :eek:
I wasn't aware of this new 'write up' thing so wasn't even sure what you meant other than putting in my latest guess, plus I really don't have any wisdom to share!!

Good luck in Q2, you scallywags. Tempted to always just copy signalcalc, but add on like 2 SPX points due to the bullish nature of the beast!

Hi Lex,

The write up goes to who ever wins gold to put up / write up anything of interest to them that week. System, approach to forecasting, general interests anything really.

A little something to vary the thread or the same style format, pictures displaying the podium winners. Everything and anything goes.

It's not obligatory and if no write up is forth coming Pat or I will do one on Sunday sort of thing.

I think it's great thus far hearing thoughts and approach of others. Working well.

(y)

Good luck to you all for the start Quarter 2.

For any watchers or new comers this is an ideal time to start forecasting as you will have equal chance of winning the $100 prize at the end of June.

Forecasts are made for close of week for the SPX 500 index.

Here we gooo.... 2357 (n)

:)

Gold! In the words of Spandau Ballet- these are my salad days, remember we were partners in crime, you're indestructable, always believing!

Sorry, I have no insights as I've just spent a week diving in Myanmar (formerly Burma) I have been incommunicado from the world, news, markets, trading, email and its Sod's law that I win the top prize and don't even get to know about it until it's almost too late. On top of that I'm celebrating half a century of living which doesn't help the cognitive process, good luck to all for next week, I'll take 2393.

I thank you [emoji4]

Last edited: