S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Here we go then atilla, my forcast for friday the 19 of june 2015.

(y) 2110.75 (y)

Now if everyone could please stay about twenty points away either side i'd be most gratefull thankyou.

Hi Guys,

League tables updated with forecasts; bulls to bears. Postman is leading the bulls and Liver the bears. Three is a 84 pip variance in the forecasts and 7 v 6 respectively. Averages are both pointing up.

Wishing you all good luck in this penultimate week to QTR-2 competition.

(y)

Amazing stuff as another record is broken, with ibetyou taking his 5th gold medal for the quarter. :clap::clap::clap:

Gaffs takes silver and NickBk takes his first bronze. Well done guys.

To add to celebrations ibetyou also wins the $50 Amazon voucher for coming top of the league table for 2015-QTR-2 competition. He now has 20 points and can not be caught with one final forecast remaining for the end of the month. Well done ibetyou.

As for the pic, it was great fun picking this one out. See if you clever cloggs can guess the connection. (y)

.............................................ibetyou
.......................Gaffs...................................NickBk

article-1305059-0030EF8900000258-209_468x329.jpg

League table here...

.:drunk: YIPEEEEE :drunk:

What a relief, i could see someone picking me to the post by one point,
I can relax a little next week as i lay infront of the pyramid stage,showing off my new slippers as i sip my Thatchers gold :D

I now need to catch the front runners with the most points overall next quarter so there won't be any let up in me not trying for more golds.
I just hope i've not used up all my luck in this quarter.:LOL:
Yes we have seen it all before,i remember when Samespade joined the competition and was winning week after week untill he fizzled out,
I hope the same won't become of me.
But for now i'm going to injoy my luck and order my slippers.

Hope you all have a great weekend . cheers.:cheers:

Atilla i,m thinking the connection to the pic is.

1. I to had soggy pants when i found out i had won.

2.I can see this boat sinking if were not carefull.

3.Sir Steve Redgrave won 5 consecutive golds in the Olympic games from 1984 to 2000

4.I must be gay getting 5 golds or a fetish for bling.

I'll go with 3. do i get another point.lol

Reactions: tar
All about direction with new scoring, I think it works well. If ibetyou can do it again next quarter then retirement in Monaco will soon be after! Well done!

All about direction with new scoring, I think it works well. If ibetyou can do it again next quarter then retirement in Monaco will soon be after! Well done!

Thanks twintotwin. you gave me a run for my slippers,i thought you were going to get me on the last week unless i could pull something out the bag mate.
I was pleased to see you went low last week as had i not got it right i think you would have got me.

I'm looking farward to sparring with you in Q3 mate. thankyou.