S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

ibetyou's record breaking run comes to an end.

:LOL:
Watch this space Atilla, I won't be giving up my Amazon voucher that easy :LOL:

Let battle commence.. Its all about direction so I'll stick with last wks grizzly 2080 pls Attila. Tho my first guess would have claimed gold - no prizes for changing your mind!

Let battle commence.. Its all about direction so I'll stick with last wks grizzly 2080 pls Attila. Tho my first guess would have claimed gold - no prizes for changing your mind!

Interesting you say that because, you, Postman and Tar all changed forecasts last week.

ibetyou has also put up a :confused: face and his not alone. I think given the estimated ATR is double the average ATR the middle ground is well set around 2090.

I'm thinking when it tanks, we'll see couple of 00 points come off if not more. I can't imagine it rocketing up to 2300 for the life of me though.

Good luck, as you'll all need it. I'm going for 4 golds and betting leaders will take some negatives and hey presto the Amazon vouchers will be mine.

Last edited:

did i get a point last week for getting direction correct?

Peter

Hi Pete,

Restored file from 25th and can see you had -5 last week.

+1 from Friday makes new points -4.

So file is correct.

I share your pain though, the negative points really take their toll. :(

(y)

Attachments

• SPX-W22.gif
    SPX-W22.gif
    139.9 KB · Views: 154
Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears with NickBk still bullish versus TwinToWin who is most bearish.

There is 54 tick variation in forecasts which is half previous two weeks' forecasts.

I can only imagine bears are switching sides and becoming bullish too.

Market will only fall when the last bear turns bull so they say. :rolleyes:

Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading.

(y)

Ooohhh it's going to be close. It kissed 2092 and then flirted away... :love::love::love:

I want a medal!

:eek:

S&P 500 (^GSPC) -SNP
2,092.80 Down 3.04(0.15%) 21:00

Where will it settle?