S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Yours truly takes gold this week and it was badly needed by my ego. (y)
Thank you for your kind comments too I do appreciate the support. :)

Lexcorp was a close second taking silver and WackyPete takes bronze.

Every dog has its day and this pic, I could not refuse. Leap of joy that is. :clap:

....................................................Atilla
....................Lexcorp.................................................................WackyPete

c7f25f880c04f5cc7c37f122d5f2f59b.jpg

League table here... with three weeks to go for the end of QTR-2, there is another $50 Amazon voucher for the winner. (y)

Last edited:
Here we go then,i'm hoping the low will be no more than 2072 and the high will be no more than 2103.
Add the two together and divide by 2 = 2087.50 my perdiction for next week.:smart:

So 2087.50 for me please Atilla. i've seen a nice pair of slippers and pipe on Amazon i'd like :LOL:

Goodluck everyone i'm off for a soak in the bath.

Here we go then,i'm hoping the low will be no more than 2072 and the high will be no more than 2103.
Add the two together and divide by 2 = 2087.50 my perdiction for next week.:smart:

So 2087.50 for me please Atilla. i've seen a nice pair of slippers and pipe on Amazon i'd like :LOL:

Goodluck everyone i'm off for a soak in the bath.

Good luck chum,

You are currently leading with three weeks to go. (y)

Great black box you had there whilst it lasted :cheesy:

Attachments

• 2015_Q2_LB.GIF
    2015_Q2_LB.GIF
    134 KB · Views: 120
The black box is fine it's the brain box that needs some looking at m8,

I've had a stinker of a head cold the past couple of weeks,so i'm hopeing to be back on form now.
one more gold should seal the deal or twintotwin could pull those slippers i have my heart set on right out from under my feet.

looking at the calls so far Pats got a good call and so has Tar, .00 could make all the diffrents this week as i think were all going to be close,so most likely the averages will get it.

good hunting see yea Friday.

Ibetyou can have the slippers, its your tealeaves I'm interested in... By the brew power of Tetley I'll dip in with 2106 this week please.

Hi Guys,

League table updated as usual with bulls to bears forecasts.

Fairval is charging with 8 bulls against Tar leading the 5 bears. There is 63 point variance in forecast.

We have just 3 weeks forecasts left until end of June QTR-2 and half-way through 2015. Don't time fly :)

I am biased and well :-0 to see so many bulls. Are you guys really bulls or simply contrarians? Humble pie or not had to be said. :whistling

Wishing you all good luck some more than others. :cheesy:

Beaten by my 2 averages but a bronze it seems ?

I await official confirmation ( when Atilla gets over this shock result )

Apologies for the late write up and well done to Papa Smurf who gets bronze this week. :clap::clap::clap:

Weighted and Mean Average takes gold and silver. :mad: :cheesy:

........................................Weighted Average
................Average.....................................................Pat

7c55fc107abe0e19390f6a70670096d8.jpg

ibetyou is still in the lead with 2 points and two more forecasts to go. TwinToWin and Lexcorp are in second and third place for the quarter-2.

In the name of fairness as tactical play can influence outcome, it would be good if table leader 'ibetyou' places their call first. :idea:

League table here...

(y)

I'll try and post my call early tomorrow morning as I don't know what it is yet, not until I've mended the flux capacitor on my Delorean .

Well done Pat,