S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Hi Everyone,

Week 22, forecasts updated bulls to bears as per usual.

We have a new forecaster NickBk and he is the most bullish v our perpetual bear fairval and there is 95 variance between the two.

We have 3 bulls v 8 bears. Averages are down too.

The magic number is 2128.33! Can ibetyou make 5 gold medals??? If he does, his forecasts likely to become the 8th Wonder of the World.

Wishing you all good trading and happy times (y)

League table here...

Well done to Gaffs, who takes gold this week (y)
and sadly ibetyou's record breaking run comes to an end.

Lexcorp takes silver and Mr Average takes bronze. (y)

...................................Gaffs
.................Lexcorp.......................Average

three-grapes-leaves-7467011.jpg

As it stands ibetyou holds the QTR-2 lead with 18 points with TwinToWin 6 points behind. There are just 4 weeks left to the end of Quarter 2 on the 26th June.

League table here...

Assuming 4 gold medals wiht 4 weeks to go there are 16 points on the table. 8 forecasters still have a shot at the Amazon $50 prize. It could be done. :)

:)

Lex took my place i knew this will happen

Last edited:
Lex took my place i knew this will happen

System can support duplicate calls. It will mean both parties get the same points and medals. We've had duplicate calls before.

Perhaps my bad, I won't mention duplicate calls again.

2092 - We begin to see the benefits of solar powered drones cleaning the ozone as Earth begins to cool again. :cool:

2092 - We begin to see the benefits of solar powered drones cleaning the ozone as Earth begins to cool again. :cool:

That's great news. I am all for cleaning up the planet before the trash overwhelms us.

Apparently there is so much space junk flying around the planet it is increasingly risky to go into orbit. Needs cleaning up too.

That's great news. I am all for cleaning up the planet before the trash overwhelms us.

Apparently there is so much space junk flying around the planet it is increasingly risky to go into orbit. Needs cleaning up too.

Well the next revolutionary age may well belong to the drones.

Drones with a plasma guns should be able to blast small satellites to smithereens but that may leave small fragments which can also be dangerous.

Alternatively, drones can pull them to Earth's orbit so they can disintegrate upon entry. Any remaining fragments can fall into deep ocean.

Not only that drone technology may well become as prevalent as motor vehicles as the technology required for their assembly is pretty much available to us all.

Off topic but for any one interested; this unbranded DIY GPS tracker (Made-In-China) can be fitted to any car and provides more features than ones costing 00s of pounds.

If vehicle is stolen it can be immobilised remotely from your PC. :clap::clap::clap:

Addenda: In fact one can go and watch vehicle and subsequently apprehend offenders, dishing out due personal justice to fit the crime. Who said they can't get satisfaction? :cheesy: