Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that stupid.

When will Mr Charts answer the questions.

Come out, come out, where ever you are!

Well let me ask you two questions which are general and not meant to be anything to do with mr c:

1. Would you agree that people can be taught a successful methodology? If not please google "turtle traders"

2. If someone who had been so taught then chose not to trade but to pass on that teaching to others would that invalidate the method that had been taught.

In my view it would not invalidate the methodology albeit that the lack of experience in applying it would be bound to diminish the mentoring side of things. Thus, for the trainer to be a profitable trader is not essential although it is desirable.

Well let me ask you two questions which are general and not meant to be anything to do with mr c:

1. Would you agree that people can be taught a successful methodology? If not please google "turtle traders"

2. If someone who had been so taught then chose not to trade but to pass on that teaching to others would that invalidate the method that had been taught.

In my view it would not invalidate the methodology albeit that the lack of experience in applying it would be bound to diminish the mentoring side of things. Thus, for the trainer to be a profitable trader is not essential although it is desirable.

Mr Charts has said he makes his living through trading, not being a vendor, therefore the onus is on him to prove this extremely grandiose claim.

If anyone can find similar remarks from dbphoenix please PM me, as it will be a vital part of the upcoming dbphoenix thread.

Mr Charts has said he makes his living through trading, not being a vendor, therefore the onus is on him to prove this extremely grandiose claim.

If anyone can find similar remarks from dbphoenix please PM me, as it will be a vital part of the upcoming dbphoenix thread.

Can't you read? :mad: I specifically said my post wasn't anything to do with mr c so don't use it to continue your vendetta.

I'm looking forward to your dbp thread - I can feel a ban coming up and jolly good riddance, too :)

Can't you read? :mad: I specifically said my post wasn't anything to do with mr c so don't use it to continue your vendetta.

I'm looking forward to your dbp thread - I can feel a ban coming up and jolly good riddance, too :)

The feeling is mutual, keep it up and you could be banned.

Most trading vendors lie and say they make money from trading, therefore the onus is on trading vendors who make a probably false statement about making their income from trading to prove that they are not lying.

"............Most trading vendors lie and say they make money from trading, therefore the onus is on trading vendors who make a probably false statement about making their income from trading to prove that they are not lying..........

Yes, I agree, but not in response to a load of ill-informed bullying on a bulletin board.

Yes, I agree, but not in response to a load of ill-informed bullying on a bulletin board.

Please cite examples of "ill informed bullying on a bulletin board." BTW, you don't strike me as the antithesis of a bully.

Show me a coach who pretended and or fabricated his past success as an active player, such a coach deserves no respect or income from coaching. The standard trading coach does lie, show me one who is open and says "I can't trade, can't handle the bowel-clenching pressure of active trading, so I'm here to hold your hand through it." Not to suggest dbphoenix or MrCharts belong to any such group of coaches.

Last edited:
The only bullies I can see throughout this thread are you and timsk and tomorton IMHO

The difference is that I have criticised what you HAVE said and way that you have said it. You and your cohort, on the other hand, have criticised (and insulted) mr c and dpb personally on the basis of what you THINK they might have done or not done.

IMO criticising someone's contribution robustly is fair dinkum so long as it's constructive and goes beyond the straight "that's a load of rubbish" type comment without any reasoning behind it. I do not think it is right to personalise that criticism "xyz is a charlatan" unless one can produce proper evidence much beyond an opinion.

The difference is that I have criticised what you HAVE said and way that you have said it. You and your cohort, on the other hand, have criticised (and insulted) mr c and dpb personally on the basis of what you THINK they might have done or not done.

IMO criticising someone's contribution robustly is fair dinkum so long as it's constructive and goes beyond the straight "that's a load of rubbish" type comment without any reasoning behind it. I do not think it is right to personalise that criticism "xyz is a charlatan" unless one can produce proper evidence much beyond an opinion.

We are building a circumstantial case, no conclusions are being drawn only evidence for readers to decide. I find it creepy how whenever I check to see who's viewing this thread it's MrCharts and dbphoenix yet they have not posted at all.

The only bullies I can see throughout this thread are you and timsk and tomorton IMHO

As I've said before, I am completely independent of timsk, the moderators and anyone else with regards what I post. I don't consult them, I get no special treatment. I am subject to the same forum rules as everyone else.

You can say you don't believe me. If you have evidence, you can even accuse me of lying. But whinging about being bullied because you're getting a pasting in a fight you started without justification is simply childish.

At first I thought you were a Moron.

However, thanks for confirming I was right from the beginning.

The message you refer to is nothing more that one vendor cheerleading another vendor.

It's a common marketing ploy.

"however" is a conjunction word used to oppose a statement made previous.
You can''t say you thought he was a moron, then say 'however'......and still go with first statement.
so technically the fact that you understand sentence structure at a 6th grade level says more about you then it does about the person you claim is a moron.....however I think you're a moron lol

"however" is a conjunction word used to oppose a statement made previous.
You can''t say you thought he was a moron, then say 'however'......and still go with first statement.
so technically the fact that you understand sentence structure at a 6th grade level says more about you then it does about the person you claim is a moron.....however I think you're a moron lol

he implied he changed his opinion of you being an idiot however he has restored the original opinion

mistakesdemotivator.jpeg

Can I clarify what the motivation for this thread is please?

Is it that two named bloggers have followed advice or training course from named bodies and have lost money or something else?

Do you all know each other in person?

Just wondering as really feeling the intensity of bad vibes and that's not good for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.