Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this seriously. You are condoning the actions of two individuals currently under intense suspicion and scrutiny. It would be prudent to sit on the bench until the jury is finished deliberatiing.

That's an american saying and being from indiana, you messed up again.
The bench is usually represented by the judge...as in....... that's where he/she sits hence the legal term "bench warrant"......I can't sit on the bench. Are you implying I am to be an audience member of the court? So I suppose that makes you the chief lawyer against the defendant? ........And I'm a welder

Attachments

• 49905050.jpg
    49905050.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 189
Cute. Bernie Madoff was a success and a hero for years until he got caught and went to prison. That's what society values. Says a lot about society, don't you think?

If you are at that level though Pete, shouldn't you be seeking some legal counsel instead of blogging away your frustrations and only further being taunted on the www. Not the ideal place to address what ever grievance you feel if I may say so.

I think you'll find most traders have lost money me included. Lost count how many accounts I've blown up. Takes years to become profitable and now stake sizes much smaller than the K's before. Still manage to lose in a day what I make in a week.

Coupled with that my system is pretty much same as what Mr Charts described here on T2W adn it does work. Problem is my pscyhology in braking the rules or not adhering to them.

My system is coming along though. Using an automated system that throws up alerts. Sometime it works a treat other days not so. I'm tweaking it.

As a suggestion, is it not more productive to identify where the system or the trading plan went wrong than to look for blaming others?

If I ever I did get to considerable consistency of positive returns over a couple of years, I too would consider teaching it. Doesn't guarantee system will not fail in year 3 or 4 as to thoroughly test any system one may need several economic cycle turns.

Nothing is easy as it looks. Higly risky and not for the faint hearted. Should we not be looking for positives.

What do you aim to achieve here with your stance?

That's an american saying and being from indiana, you messed up again.
The bench is usually represented by the judge...as in....... that's where he/she sits hence the legal term "bench warrant"......I can't sit on the bench. Are you implying I am to be an audience member of the court? So I suppose that makes you the chief lawyer against the defendant? ........And I'm a welder

No. You are in the bench in the audience. I guess you're not ready for any higher cerebral functions. Sitting on hands is advised.

No. You are in the bench in the audience. I guess you're not ready for any higher cerebral functions. Sitting on hands is advised.

Considering you reported me to the admin about insulting you, you indeed just did a finer job. You not only committed intellectual suicide, you also insist on being correct. Which clearly shows you have an agenda to keep posting slanderous claims about people who never got a chance to tell their side.
THE JUDGE SITS ON THE BENCH! I CAN'T SIT ON THE BENCH BECAUSE I'M NOT THE JUDGE. WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

"Bench in legal contexts means simply the location in a courtroom where a judge sits. The historical roots of that meaning come from judges formerly having sat on long seats or benches (freestanding or against a wall) when presiding over a court.[1] In modern courtrooms, the bench is usually an elevated desk area that allows a judge to view the entire courtroom."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bench_(law)

If you are at that level though Pete, shouldn't you be seeking some legal counsel instead of blogging away your frustrations and only further being taunted on the www. Not the ideal place to address what ever grievance you feel if I may say so.

I think you'll find most traders have lost money me included. Lost count how many accounts I've blown up. Takes years to become profitable and now stake sizes much smaller than the K's before. Still manage to lose in a day what I make in a week.

Coupled with that my system is pretty much same as what Mr Charts described here on T2W adn it does work. Problem is my pscyhology in braking the rules or not adhering to them.

My system is coming along though. Using an automated system that throws up alerts. Sometime it works a treat other days not so. I'm tweaking it.

As a suggestion, is it not more productive to identify where the system or the trading plan went wrong than to look for blaming others?

If I ever I did get to considerable consistency of positive returns over a couple of years, I too would consider teaching it. Doesn't guarantee system will not fail in year 3 or 4 as to thoroughly test any system one may need several economic cycle turns.

Nothing is easy as it looks. Higly risky and not for the faint hearted. Should we not be looking for positives.

What do you aim to achieve here with your stance?

I am here to uphold equality and justice for all. Evidence suggests most who teach are failed traders lying about it, not successful traders motivated by altruistic concern.

I am here to uphold equality and justice for all. Evidence suggests most who teach are failed traders lying about it, not successful traders motivated by altruistic concern.

You sound like a super hero.

However, you were attacking the mod because he was upholding the rules of T2W?

Of all the scammers and fraudsters out in the big wide world your good altruistic concerns are wasted here.

Have you considered joining the NHS or the police? Your local council even?

Of all the scammers and fraudsters out in the big wide world your good altruistic concerns are wasted here.

Don't keep calling him a mod. He gets very touchy about stuff like that :LOL:

Peter are you a signal provider, then why are listed on this site?
http://www.totally.me/annamary/wetalktrade?last=2015-12-19 03:16:55

ctrl + f petetrades

I think you've nailed it Joseph! Good job.

He also has a twitter account with 660 followers.

Pete Trades ‏@YoungStockTeam 8 Aug 2015
More
I'm looking for a few people to join my team that want to make an extra $500+ per month

Pete Trades ‏@YoungStockTeam 7 Aug 2015
More
I just need a few hours a week to potentially make you a few thousand dollars a month

I have a sneaky feeling something went horribly wrong with our enterprising young friend. Either he lost a lot of money or some others did.

Will we ever see him on these threads ever again???

I am a trader. I am looking after my fellow traders and future generations of traders by upholding the social contract and espousing and advocating highly evolved ethical values, for the pro-social benefit of all traders. Anyone who opposes me will face the intense and sharply penetrating scrutiny of critical inquiry. I divine my deeper motives as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.