Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
DionysusToast is a vendor, which means he has no credibility unless he has offered proof of his product's and/or method's success.

Oh you are a card, Pete :LOL:. I don't think DT was a vendor at the time of that post since he hadn't developed his bit of kit that improves the information from the ladder. Which, incidentally, has bugger all to do with mr c's technique, so can't quite see how that might be relevant to dt's credibility.

:smart:
As i understand DionysusToast is a friend not a client , which is not what sigmund was looking for ...

Really. Mind you sigmund looked for bugger all, just invented a way to put the knife in.

It's not about being banned from a trading forum per se, as the majority of bans are for trolling/rude behavior, most bans are not for the apparently unsubstantiated and hearsay-based allegations against dbphoenix, which are that he apparently was possibly hiding the fact that he was allegedly selling services on several forums against their terms of service and good, general, anti-Donald Trump-like ethical practices.

You are starting to type in a hysterical manner, a single sentence covering a whole thread with lots of emphatic punctuation.

I have already said, I have no interest if or why anyone using T2W was banned somewhere else, I deal with people and their posts at T2W as I find them. If they post something contrary to T2W rules I may report it. But it would be mad to raise an issue with T2W about what a member here said somewhere else, whatever the moderators of the forum thought about it.

You will have noticed most forums have a "Report this post" button. At elitetrader I'm sure they have one - but I'm also sure it does not say "Report this post to a trade2win moderator". You are starting to sound mad.

pete+sigmund and other poster with less than 100 posts = competitor of db and mr charts or some person(S) that fell victim to 2016

You are starting to type in a hysterical manner, a single sentence covering a whole thread with lots of emphatic punctuation.

I have already said, I have no interest if or why anyone using T2W was banned somewhere else, I deal with people and their posts at T2W as I find them. If they post something contrary to T2W rules I may report it. But it would be mad to raise an issue with T2W about what a member here said somewhere else, whatever the moderators of the forum thought about it.

You will have noticed most forums have a "Report this post" button. At elitetrader I'm sure they have one - but I'm also sure it does not say "Report this post to a trade2win moderator". You are starting to sound mad.

If a hypothetical vendor says their trading system produces a 200% capital return on another futures trading forum it would be ethically dishonest and in violation of the social contract for me not to mention it on another forum where there is a lack of information about that vendor's honesty and past claims.

petetrades
I am Pete not a perpetra.
Many apologies - a genuine mistake on my part and an uncharacteric one - I'm usually very good at getting members usernames correct. Sorry!
:eek:
Timsk please disclose your relationship on this site, are you the owner or just an administrator?
I'm just a humble Admin'. Paul Gould, aka Sharky is the CEO and site owner.

The link I made, after which you made an ad hominem against me and took a side with dbphoenix as you are now, is not a link to libelous or defamatory statements about dbphoenix because he never addressed why he was banned at Elitetrader, he never denied it, therefore how can YOU decide that it's libelous and defamatory? Maybe it is, which is why I qualified the link with "apparently deceived.",, perhaps I need to restate that fact: it's only apparently true and upon reflection I'm not sure and I hope dbphoenix can come here and resolve the issue of why he was banned at several trading forums.
For the last time, I'm not taking anyone's side! I'm completely impartial, just doing my level best to explain how T2W works and the areas where it may differ to other forums.

dbphoenix is under no obligation to explain anything to anyone. That principle applies to all T2W members - regardless of their status (i.e. vendor or not). That he failed to do something that you want and you feel he ought to do does not entitle you to say the things you have. If he (or anyone else) is in breach of T2W's CC (not ET's rules or Big Mike's or any other forum) - then report the offending posts to the Mods and they will take appropriate action. As c_v made clear in this post, that's what they do and they're very good at it.
Tim.

As DB Phoenix has been a member here for approximately 14 years and is still making a massive contribution to the site I thought I would give him the advertising he rightly deserves. As mentioned earlier DB is reluctant to mention his E- Book for this very reason of being attacked, there's nothing to say other members can't mention it for him though, so I'll be contacting db to obtain his reasonably priced and highly sort after E-book. As for Richard, Mr. Charts..Again another intelligent contributor to these boards whom I've never witnessed pushing his services upon anyone, if I had the funding when starting out I would of considered getting a top mentor like Mr.charts......Now I hope this puts to bed this rediculous and pointless thread...

Message for Mr Charts...Message for Mr Charts.

Please can you come to the front desk, there are a couple of uniformed officers wishing to ask you some questions.

Questions...

For the sake of transparency and openness.

Do you trade a real account, or a demo account?
The name of the companies you hold trading accounts with?
What is your average profit to average loss ratio?
What is your largest peak to trough drawdown?
What is the number of maximum consecutive losers you have ever had?
What is your average profit per month in £'s since you started trading?
How many margin calls have you had?
Number of closed positions have you had since you started trading?
Have you outperformed the SP500 INDEX and if so by how much?

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

We will be touch again.

"The way I trade produces a very good living; I gave up my dental practice (if you're American you call it a dental office) in 1999 to trade like this and it's been a much better living than dentistry - and with much less effort and stress.
Let's say you have $25000 in an account, that means you can trade 1000 shares of a $25 stock. That is not putting all your eggs in one basket as you might be in the stock for only a few minutes and provided you use a tight stop you can control your MAXIMUM worst case scenario loss to say about 8c in a $25 stock, in other words a maximum loss of $80.
Now let's say you have a moderate if unexceptional profit of 30c before exiting on a trailing stop; that's a profit of $300 on just one trade alone - a return of 1.2%. That's 6% per week or 24% per month.
My own trades run at 84% wins, 4% scratch, 12% losses. That might sound fantastic to you, but the 12% losers are all small and15% of the 84% winners are also small. In other words 69% good wins, 15% small wins, 4% scratch, 12% small losers."

As DB Phoenix has been a member here for approximately 14 years and is still making a massive contribution to the site I thought I would give him the advertising he rightly deserves. As mentioned earlier DB is reluctant to mention his E- Book for this very reason of being attacked, there's nothing to say other members can't mention it for him though, so I'll be contacting db to obtain his reasonably priced and highly sort after E-book. As for Richard, Mr. Charts..Again another intelligent contributor to these boards whom I've never witnessed pushing his services upon anyone, if I had the funding when starting out I would of considered getting a top mentor like Mr.charts......Now I hope this puts to bed this rediculous and pointless thread...

More BS. He mentioned his wyckoff thread after disrespecting me in the What Happens When You Time The Market thread and allegedly didn't mention his ebook to avoid being banned and in violation of terms of service at numerous trading forums.

internet-serious-business.jpeg

Astronomers estimate there are about 100 thousand million stars in the Milky Way alone. Outside that, there are millions upon millions of other galaxies also!

"The way I trade produces a very good living; I gave up my dental practice (if you're American you call it a dental office) in 1999 to trade like this and it's been a much better living than dentistry - and with much less effort and stress.
Let's say you have $25000 in an account, that means you can trade 1000 shares of a $25 stock. That is not putting all your eggs in one basket as you might be in the stock for only a few minutes and provided you use a tight stop you can control your MAXIMUM worst case scenario loss to say about 8c in a $25 stock, in other words a maximum loss of $80.
Now let's say you have a moderate if unexceptional profit of 30c before exiting on a trailing stop; that's a profit of $300 on just one trade alone - a return of 1.2%. That's 6% per week or 24% per month.
My own trades run at 84% wins, 4% scratch, 12% losses. That might sound fantastic to you, but the 12% losers are all small and15% of the 84% winners are also small. In other words 69% good wins, 15% small wins, 4% scratch, 12% small losers."

Are you having trouble understanding the questions?

'course if you yourself had been a client sigmundi then your opinion would be worth listening to - otherwise ..................

I'm not that stupid.

When will Mr Charts answer the questions.

Come out, come out, where ever you are!

sigmund1,
I'm not that stupid.
If you've never taken any of his courses, you're in no position to know whether or not what he teaches is good or not and /or whether or not they're worth the money that he charges. You're certainly in no position to imply that he's dishonorable in some way. That's a clear breach of T2W's Community Constitution.

When will Mr Charts answer the questions.
As I've repeatedly made crystal clear, no one is under any obligation to answer any questions. Moreover, it's reasonable to assume that if Mr. Charts wanted to answer your questions - then he would have done so by now.

Unless you or petetrades have anything new to add to this discussion, it strikes me this thread has run its course.
Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.