Naz & Mr. Charts US Day Trading Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...or will you continue to suffer paralysis by analysis?"

:D Great quote. So true for a lot of peeps trading.
Everyone has had that uncertainty at some point.

Being unsure leads to hesitation and missed trades.

I had the uncertainty thing. But I am past that now.

Least I think I am.

Yeah, I am.

Probably.

Well, maybe on the odd occasion...

:rolleyes: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Just a thought. I suspect "live" trading of Level2 might look good on the day, but would be over the heads of inexperienced traders and probably many "experienced" traders for that matter. The speed at which situations progress and change is phenominal.

The choice is yours ...

Its simple! Either you're happy to part with £595 to attend the seminar - as described on this website - or you're not!

Goober

Did I miss the plot or what?

My previous post was meant to follow Neil's post of 9:28 am.

Naz

I see You have partially answered my question in your last paragraph, forgive me I didnt see it the first time around.

I still think any Coach/trainer should teach live, as u say they get more from it.....this is how I learn't & cant see why most don't (well I can...hindsight) as with the level of technology now it is just as easy to set up a live demonstration as it is 'notebooks & whiteboards

there r lots of techniques that work well with hindsight, but of course to profit they need to work live......& I guess this is why most people dont teach live.

Jay

" If you think education is expensive - how do you value ignorance"

- Groucho Marx.

Oatman

U have a fair point there. I have never used level 2 but I have a friend who does & I must admit it all seemed very complex to me when he first showed me, but then future tick charts & volume did to me when I first saw them.........in fact most things did.

Maybe it is just me, as I learnt in a live situation......though It did cost me 4x times the cost of the discussed course as well as the risk of quiting my job before I went etc.

Naz has suggested he will be showing people live after the course, fair play to him for that.

I just think if people expected a little more they would get it......probably why we get ripped off so badly in this country..........we only have ourselves to blame. & the only way to separate the good coaches from the charlatans is for the good ones to set the standard of teaching live.

Jay

A quality coach IMO should be able to demonstrate live trading, as that is their real business, coaching is a by product.

Its very easy to show what should have been done from screenshots printouts etc but none of this reflects what was really happening in the traders mind at that time.

IMO coaching should be about what is going throught the traders mind in realtime, why is he making that decision etc. Whether that can be taught, i dont know.

What I find frustrating about people who coach and the way they talk up their seminars, is they seem to think they have some monopoly or ownership of the charting patterns etc. We can all see the patterns or watch the ax we just dont know we are seeing it.

I've been to see 3 coaches this year, everything I learnt from the days has been of some benefit but all of it could have been shown via documents and e-mail as none of it was live.

I wont be spending any more money going to see someone showing printouts of chart patterns they could easily send via e-mail.

What I would like to see is someone in action proving that the style of trading is a tradeable one.

asking people to decide to take a course based on some sort of evaluation of the risk reward of the trainer being real - is nonesense

and getting the opinion of other learners is a waste of time, and what they saw or thought they saw whilst being trained

this site should provide confirmation of the trading record of anyone seeking to train and take money off people and using the credibility of this site in order to do it - this seems obvious and the absolute minimum

and this point is being ignored

this, despite the long threads abusing other trainers not associated with this site - who as it happens just send out marketing literature and are, i am sure, as surprised as anyone when any one sends them money

blash, 3 coaches this year!

Did you make any money from their coaching?

blash, I think you make my point. Now you've seen the method and know what you're looking at/for on the screen, you'd benefit from a live course, probably a 1-2-1, which you could take at your own pace.

Just thought of something regarding earnings proof that some people want. If I sign up to all those letters that come through the letterbox showing me verified proof of earnings by certified accountants and photocpied cheques for all the can't miss schemes. Does this mean I am gonna be rich in a months time?

Exactly Blash

I should think what u wanted initially, as everyone does, is a simple practical method that would at least give you some profits .....then u could learn all the fancy stuff after that. coaches should know this, do their best to teach this & prove it practically, then they can teach the rest on the back-up

it is very easy to impress someone with your technical knowledge, but will this help them in the real situation.

it is a bit like learning a fancy martial art when u want some initial self defense.........who wants to learn a fancy flying kick.....when a swift kick in the g**lies does it, & a good teacher will show u that & then teach the rest............if that's what u ask for !

I shouldn't think Blash wanted to keep going on courses, but just didn't quite get was he looking for.........he shouldn't have to go to 3 coaches

Jay

options

it is gonna be real hard for someone to get an accountant to falsly verify their earnings - real hard - and i have never personally ever seen accountant verified earnings in any get rich marketing literature

but of course it might happen that the literature is lying about the accountant verification or the wording is ambiguous or misleading or the accountant is a crook

but for sure. anyone who is real, is going to be real happy to have their earnings verified in relation to seeking people for training, why would they not want to use the most powerful proof they have of their legitimacy - and of course - by extension -anyone who does not want to do this - for whatever reason they give - is sending a big message as to their real credibility

Last edited:
boy.

No I havnt made any money from their coaching.

As I say, none of them taught me anything about trading as none of it was live.

Just lots and lots of chart patterns, and good high probability chart patterns they are but trading them is entirely different to seeing them after the event.

I admit my expectations were probably set too high so nobody should go expecting immediate results and I think some of the posts on here mislead people into thinking it is easy.

JayGE,

This is why I get annoyed at why they think they can keep these chart patterns confidential and all will be revealed on the course/seminar.

Why dont they just reveal the patterns entry/exit rules etc. let people do there own research, try trading them, make up their own minds and if they struggle then go and see them to see how to do it properly.

Blash,

Why dont they just reveal the patterns entry/exit rules etc. let people do there own research, try trading them, make up their own minds and if they struggle then go and see them to see how to do it properly.

I would have thought the answer to this is obvious and that is it would substantially reduce the number of potential customers. By saying that you have something special to reveal adds to the intrigue. This will encourage potential customers to attend on the grounds that if they dont they will be missing out on some special method or system that will allow all attendees to be consistently profitable.

It is a common marketing tool and used extensively to attract potential customers.

Paul

Blash,

All these chart patterns and most of what you will be taught on seminars about markets is readily and freely avaiable on the internet.

This must indicate that the secret to success lies in something else.

I had spent thousands on seminars and not taken one step forward until i spent a 1-2-1 with a trader who taught me more about trading than analysis.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.