Naz & Mr. Charts US Day Trading Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Why do you believe that information will help a potential student judge whether they too will be able to replicate the tutor's trading record?

Level2

16 0
For the same reason education authorities ask to see evidence of the qualifications of applicants before appointing them to teach in our schools.

That isn't so difficult either is it?

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
You appear to be having difficulty in answering my question. :D

Here it is again: Why do you believe that information will help a potential student judge whether they too will be able to replicate the tutor's trading record?

Naz

Experienced member
1,391 24
I see that level 2 is not willing to show his true identity when asked by Paul,he certainly dosnt want to come,so i would think his only tactics are to act as a spoiler.

Wow! a spoiler already, this seminar must be good to attract one so quickly. ;)

I hope he keeps it up its keeping the thread to the top of the board all the time.Which is great news for the seminar and means more publicity.

Well done, because i'm now getting the pm's starting to come in.

Feel free to do that one and all and i'll answer everyones questions.

Last edited:

Naz

Experienced member
1,391 24
Thanks for all the pm's

At the seminar i shall be demonstrating my latest early morning play.Something different that i've worked on and been doing recently.Its chart based works nearly every day.Gobsmackingly effective and never shown on the web.A few people know its working really well for me and know i'm going to be showing it at the Nov 15th seminar.

I recently had to ban someone from a 1-2-1 because he found out about it and wanted to learn it with ulterior motives .Thats how good it is.

Any way attendees can get chapter and verse on the day and any dis believers are welcome to come and see me en masse one day for a live demonstration after the seminar.

The rumour grows, its the biz! I'm never going to post an explanation of this set up,with its rules and i'm never going to have it filmed for retail sale.One/two trades can be enough to pay for the seminar.Its taken me ages to perfect it and now its ready.

Last edited:

Finlayson

410 10
Hi Naz

Does the course have a guarentee?

also I didn't ask why u were holding it on a Saturday, I asked how u were going to teach these methods?....I know most people work but they could take a day off for something so important.

surely it would be better for people to learn if u set up a system & traded live in the week, especially as u say this new method works almost every day.

I am not having a go, I just believe in being direct, & as u have a guaranteed audience these things should be made clear. This would be better for u & potential students

forgive me if this has been stated, but I cannot see it

Jay

wildcard

4 0
It does strike me that several emotions are causing some of this venom...

1. Jealousy (of Naz's results).
2. Fear of the unknown.
3. Resistance to change.

At the end of the day, you pays your money and you takes your chance. I spent a day with Naz and it was excellent. Any professional giving up their time to teach has to compensated...

..and any doubters on this site need to understand that.

It is also unfair of the critics to deny newbies like me the chance to receive expert advice, which I value.

If people had attended the day and had reason to complain, I would understand...but it strikes me that none of Naz's or Mr C's ex-students have anything but good to say.

Finlayson

410 10
Wildcard

I take it your post is directed at others, if it is directed at mine then u have me wrong

I am just asking a simple question about whether a guarentee exists as I cannot see a mention of it, guarentee's r just sound business sense, would u buy something without one?, & the comment about live trading is a constructive suggestion....& I am sure will be taken as such by naz & Mr charts

I am not against courses, I payed much more than this for a course ( 4 times) & never ever regretted it, & I have payed lots of money & taken lots of chances........all part of trading.

if your post is directed to others, then u may well be right, but then they have a right to question if they r considering it...it is not neccesarily 'venom', there will be many new people viewing this who know nothing of these people, & if they r considering it & arent particularly 'flush' then of course they will question...they have a right to

I agree professionals should charge to teach..who wouldn't & nobody is denying u anything

Jay

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
JayGE said:
I am just asking a simple question about whether a guarentee exists as I cannot see a mention of it, guarentee's r just sound business sense, would u buy something without one?

There has to be a guarantee when paying through payment gateways such as WorldPay. The guarantee is that if the course is cancelled then you will be refunded 100% of the money you have paid.

Finlayson

410 10
Thankyou for pointing that out Skimble

though I was really talking about the content, I know this is a really hard thing to quantify, but to me if u have a total faith in your service then it just makes sense to offer one.........knowing that it shouldn't really be called upon if u do your job properly.

I am not having a pop, but if I have a question I have to ask it

Jay

wysinawyg

186 1
Jay,

How exactly are you expecting someone to word a guarantee so that it isn't either:

1) worthlesss; or
2) a licence for people to get their money back without a reason?

wysi

options

2,374 218
Guarantee?
Well, I expect one to come with the fridge or the washing machine so if they break down I can get them fixed.

A guarantee for a trading course?
You have to be having a laugh. Why should the instructors be responsible for you. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

You make some bad trades which you are more inclined to do when learning new techniques or when just starting out in trading and you want someone else to be responsible for your actions.

With that attitude you will blow your account out many times, never make it as a trader and winge that it was everyone else's fault apart from yours.

If there were guarantee's for trading courses then the likes of DW and VS would be bankrupt.

mma

233 0
I think it is a fair question to ask for prospective tutors own trading records to qualify them as * gurus *.

However unless I am mistaken these 2's claims have not been as extreme as the you know whos , with their - you can make 1000,s every month with little risk.

What I perceive is that these 2 are offering general coaching on trading. A somewhat different thing.

The question students have to ask is : if it is not teaching a trading system and has no guarantee on it , and it is pure a genaral course on trading , is it what I want ?

No one is forcing you , so choose wisely .

PS. Guarantees can be framed in a meaningful way if you have a definite system of trading that you are passing on .

It cannot obviously be done with general courses unless you say something like - if you are not happy with the course then you can have your money back .

Last edited:

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi All

I just wanted to add my view on things :)

<hr>
Hi Level 2

As I'm sure your aware. Mr.Charts has in the past posted charts that he is trading in real-time. I don't mind being taught by someone who can trade like that regularly - maybe Mr.Charts don't trade his account, either way if he can show me a system that trades like that (either on paper or for real) then I'm happy to take a profitable system and trade my own account on it.
FWIW, I know Mr.Charts trades his own account - either that or the car he turned up in was robbed from a car showroom!!!

As for Alan. I can't really comment, as I've only had the pleasure of meeting him once, but I've yet to hear any negative comments from any of his students. I also don't think Clickevents would hire his services if he wasn't very good at what he does

<hr>
Level2,

It would be safe to say that you are not Naz or Mr Charts and it is unlikely that you are Sharky and I know you are not me so that leaves only another 5894 possible T2W members that you could be but I think I will leave the guessing there.

Paul
It's not me either Paul - only another 5893 to go :rolleyes:

<hr>

With that attitude you will blow your account out many times, never make it as a trader and winge that it was everyone else's fault apart from yours.

If there were guarantee's for trading courses then the likes of DW and VS would be bankrupt.

Hello Mr. Options sir

Yet again I agree with your knowledge and your perception :)

Just my thoughts

Finlayson

410 10
Wysinawyg & options

I am not trying to get into a debate with anyone or contemplate guarantee conditions, I have payed my due's in learning to trade & it has taken me many years . & I have also done to many stupid & Embarrassing things to feel stupid , embarrassed or offended anymore.

I am simply asking a simple question as is there a guarantee & a 'yes or no' will answer it , whatever the conditions are............I ask this because I have seen many courses offer guarantee's, whether they r worth anything .........I dont know.

This, along with a couple of other questions/suggestions I am sure the 2 coaches will not mind answering as they were meant for them anyway & I am sure they will in time.

why cannot somebody ask a simple question, stupid or not, without somebody starting a spat & getting personal

judging emotion from written post's is difficult & often got wrong & I am as guilty as any.

maybe this is a daft question. but it is a honest one & maybe some others would like to ask. I am just not afraid to say/ask anything that is on my mind. sometimes gets me into trouble but I figure that's how we learn things

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock