Naz & Mr. Charts US Day Trading Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole of the capitalist system including the stock market in case you had failed to notice is based on risk. You pay for something and account for the fact that it will / will not deliver what you want. The market sorts out the price. Too high and nobody buys too low and everybody wants a peice of the action.

When I bought my last car I did not demand to see the technican that assembled the car or the engineer who designed it. I made a judgement on the risk that the car was not designed properly.

Personally, I have few doubts about the trading credentials of Naz and Mr Charts and would like to thank them both for their many excellent and informative posts that have certainly been of benefit to myself.

I note that some US trading coaches address the issue of credibility by entering competitions, and I refer particularly to Tony Oz, who as three-time winner of the Classic Hedge Hog stock picking contest defeated 2,300 other contestants with his four week triple-digit returns.

Visit Tony’s website at http://www.tonyoz.com to find out more; and Tony has some excellent books and video courses available at a very reasonable price.

However, if you want to attend Tony’s two-day seminar on November 11th and 12th in Irvine, California, it will set you back $1995 (plus travel and accommodation!!) and you’ll have to attend between 6.00am and 2pm PDT (on top of jet lag) as Tony executes real-time trades in the seminar during Wall St open hours.

Naz and Mr Charts may not have competition success yet (correct me if I’m wrong on this chaps!) to put on their trading CV’s, but judging by the quality of their posts, you’re gonna learn a lot at the Heathrow seminar for a reasonable fee, and become a better trader for it.

Last edited:
I have said this before and I will state it again. Mr Charts and Naz
are two of the most honest traders I have come across. They teach you real-world stuff rather than sell you make belief dreams that will turn £100 into 100,000 overnight and which will infact really do the reverse... !!
Naz's and Mr Charts' styles are completely different yet complement each other when used together. Hence this course. How do I know? I have been on both their courses ....

As for guarantees no-one will offer guarantees. Try asking an academic course advisor before you sign up for a course to give you a guarantee of a job after a degree and see what he says... Doing a degree in engineering, or physics or Maths doesnt mean you will be successful... Same goes with trading where you are up against the BEST OF THE BEST. As options said above you cant lead a horse to water.....

Imran,

Options said that you "CAN" lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink

Paul

Paul... Sorry thats what I meant ..... just a hazard of typing too fast ;)

surely the solution is for someone from this site to verify a 3 year trading P&L for anyone offering training on the site

being taught by someone who proves their trading record is positive will not guarantee any learner success - but its kinda nice to know that someone teaching you does know how to actually make money from trading

Stevet,

Bravo.

Scripophilist,

When I bought my last car I did not demand to see the technican that assembled the car or the engineer who designed it. I made a judgement on the risk that the car was not designed properly

But I'll bet you read road tests, went for a test drive, checked the warranty, made sure it had wheels etc etc.

Last edited:
i spent a day with naz and it was amazing.he showed me the system he uses to pick shares and in the afternoon we papertraded using the system.
we made £1800 in less than 2 hours.maybe we got lucky but we had our stops etc,so if the trades went the other way we wouldav been out.every stock we picked was a winning trade

skim,

that's avoiding the issue , naz and Mr.C can quite easily post their results on THIS site if they wanted to .

And don't say why don't I do same . I am not offering anything at moment so until then I am not obliged to post didly squat .

sidenote : Why is it that when certain quite legit questions get ask of certain people , a whole set of self appointed cheerleaders start coming out in their grassskirts and poms poms ???

Of course you're not obliged, but it would certainly be leading from the front if you were to post your results.

Tell you what, you post your results ready for the course you're planning, and I shall lead the T2W cheerleaders in their grass skirts, pompoms, bells, and whatever else you fancy, and do a special little routine, just for you. The weather's a bit frosty, and goosebumps and grass skirts don't really go together, so it won't be a long routine, but we'll do our best. Deal?

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

vill4n said:
i spent a day with naz and it was amazing.he showed me the system he uses to pick shares and in the afternoon we papertraded using the system.
we made £1800 in less than 2 hours.maybe we got lucky but we had our stops etc,so if the trades went the other way we wouldav been out.every stock we picked was a winning trade

All my 1-2-1's are held Mon/Fri where many of the trading methods i teach are demonstrated on the live markets.I dont know to many trainers that teach things live.

In Feb i ran a seminar for 27 people and had live level 2 and charts up,found the chart set up and then posted the swing trade for the next week on the t/a and level 2 thread on this board.

A couple of years ago i showed a seminar of 100 people at the mastermind group in London live scalping with level 2 on Nasdaq stocks.

I think students get more from this than if i got my trading accounts out and starterd waving them about.Which are my private business as are Mr Charts.People are there to learn not to see someone brag over past results. ;) They want to know whats working right now not what was working 12 months ago as reflected in someones accounts.The China stocks are an example. Thats exactly what i will be showing,the things that are working right now on the Nasdaq that enabled me to produce the results like those above with vill4n.

We decide to hold the course on a Saturday because with peoples busy lives it would be easier to get everyone who wanted to come to attend.As i have said any attendees that are doubters are willing to come and see me en masse on a week day when i will gladly demonstrate things live as i have done with so many others.

Last edited:
* I shall lead the T2W cheerleaders in their grass skirts, pompoms, bells, and whatever else you fancy, and do a special little routine, just for you. *

I guess that would depend on what you lot looked like in grass skirts and pom-poms .

Naz

fair play to u for offering that, as I said I do not doubt your credibility & your personal trading skill, my original comment was about trading live in the week, I made this suggestion because to be honest I think to pass on a lot of your personal skills that u need to trade live by just talking for a few hours......would be difficult, lets face it u couldn't teach somebody the basic skills needed to drive in a day on a white board.........& do people really believe trading is easier than driving?

I made the comment because I believe it would be easy to setup, better for all, & for something so important people would take a day off their work. ther r so many sharks out there if people want to teach they have to set themselves apart to avoid being classed with them, & if u have a firm belief in what u r teaching this should not bother u in any way, or be difficult.

there r a lot of opinions being posted on this thread & opinions r like 'backsides', every body has one including me...... though every body is entitled to say theirs, it doesn't really make a lot of difference to what is being discussed.

Why should MMA post his results & lead from the front, he is not the one offering to teach & charge yet..........surely the self appointed leaders should lead from the front

Jay

Naz,

I agree with all you have said in your above post apart from the last statement that you are holding this on a Saturday to improve the chance of people attending.

Your seminar that was held in February, which I attended, was on a Friday and was packed. Also your mastermind group must also have been held on a weekday for you to show live scalping with over 100 people attending.

So the argument for a Saturday seminar with only 30 attendees is at best very weak as evidenced by your own comments. The fact is that if people value your joint course they will make suitable arrangements to attend regardless of which day of the week it is. As it turns out weekends are the worse time for me and many others to attend these types of function.

Paul

Paul, You have a valid point about attending. However for someone such as myself who works full time and doesnt have much holiday left then a course such as this would be ideal.

Regards,

Imran

can see your point ImranQ, but If I was wanting to go on a course in the week that I was so convinced was going to teach me the tecniques to trade succesfully, & was willing to pay£600 for the day...........I would chuck a sicky

Jay

Doubting Thomas and Friends

I hope some of you people don't procrastinate over your trading decisions as you seem to do over your trainining needs.

Use logic or even probability; Have these people been marked down on these boards?

Are past attendee's queuing up to complain?

etc, etc.

Unless Naz etc are keen to hold more training maybe they would be better off not responding to those who wish to pry into their financial records since if Naz etc were charlatans then this board would be inundated with indignant past pupils.

Doubting Thomas must write under several alias's on this board. I doubt (pun intended) if he would have made a decisive trader.

So there it is: do the odds favour your getting something from the above courses, or will you continue to suffer paralysis by analysis?

Go on - make a decision.

:rolleyes: :eek:

This thread gets you wanting to come back to it time and time again.I'm almost forgetting the course and enjoying the chat! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.