Mr. Charts and Other Vendors

Well the other difference is that I'm not trying to take money off people based on my 'contributions'.

How noble of you! :rolleyes:

Mr C - puts together a thread explaining a trading method and some people might see enough there to go to him to learn more.

Pboyles - says nothing about trading, just spends his time whining about other people that are making money.

If this were Trade2Whine - you'd probably be top poster. As it is Mr C outclasses you because he actually discusses the topic that this forum is based around.

How noble of you! :rolleyes:

Mr C - puts together a thread explaining a trading method and some people might see enough there to go to him to learn more.

Pboyles - says nothing about trading, just spends his time whining about other people that are making money.

If this were Trade2Whine - you'd probably be top poster. As it is Mr C outclasses you because he actually discusses the topic that this forum is based around.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Tim has already said what I would have done. I am sick to the back teeth of these pointless rants about people like Mr C. As Tim rightly said, time and again it was demanded of me that I nail my colours to the mast vendor wise so I did. I stand by what I said about 'good guy' vendors and we really could do with more of them.

I am 100% behind the exposure of scammers and I think you do some excellent work in this area and as long as what you say does not lead us in to court i'll continue to support it.

PBoyles makes the point that Mr C only posts so people buy his product, I say so what. If the content provided is of good value and within our guidelines and somebody decides to find out more then I don't care. I very much doubt that any vendor in the Mr C arena will depend on sites like this to get all their business.

And before anyone starts the same old crap about T2W being in bed with the vendors then don't even bother, i'll not put up with it. This is not about Mr C, I barely know him and we don't always agree. It is about our stated policies being adopted rigorously and fairly.

Last but not least, I am always prepared to listen more fully to the critic who actually cares about this forum and makes regular valid contributions of their own.

You should have closed the thread after your post, especially after the part I highlighted.

Like a few others, I've had rounds with several of the long term vendors on here but IMO they all post content worthy of a discussion even if some of us don't always agree with the opinions stated. That's what a discussion forum is for.

Peter

You should have closed the thread after your post, especially after the part I highlighted.

Like a few others, I've had rounds with several of the long term vendors on here but IMO they all post content worthy of a discussion even if some of us don't always agree with the opinions stated. That's what a discussion forum is for.

Peter

Yeah Mr Charts, Dionysus Toast and NVP are bloody good posters.