Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/YoungStockTeam
you got a team peter? Trashing other providers seems like the plan, when they dump....you scoop them up?
"To keep you guys updated, for the past two weeks I opened a demo account with $100,000 and so far have seen a 500% ROI, I will post pictures"

lol

https://twitter.com/YoungStockTeam
you got a team peter? Trashing other providers seems like the plan, when they dump....you scoop them up?
"To keep you guys updated, for the past two weeks I opened a demo account with $100,000 and so far have seen a 500% ROI, I will post pictures"

lol

I am not a vendor and I am not these people you are linking to. All you've done is defended dbphoenix throughout this thread. If you continue with the false assertion that I am these d-bags you are Googling for in desperation to bring your phoenix back from exposure to the light you will be defeated by penetrating argument once again.

I am not a vendor and I am not these people you are linking to. All you've done is defended dbphoenix throughout this thread. If you continue with the false assertion that I am these d-bags you are Googling for in desperation to bring your phoenix back from exposure to the light you will be defeated by penetrating argument once again.

spoke to dbphoenix just now he said you're russian kgb, is that true bro?

Attachments

• b2828756887e44051f4ffb9f306f950f.jpg
    b2828756887e44051f4ffb9f306f950f.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 160
lol

Pure lulz however this thread is lulzy ...
totally hijacked the thread, used to watch movies in between trades....now we have our playground
:LOL:

Attachments

• 18693580_zps73223def.jpg
    18693580_zps73223def.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 136
give pete a couple more years and a few 100 point moves against him......and voila!

Attachments

• edce666791fc65766c5e1de5de8adb76.jpg
    edce666791fc65766c5e1de5de8adb76.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 131
Who is PeteTrades???

Please step forward and identify your self.

Attachments

• PeteTrades.gif
    PeteTrades.gif
    133.6 KB · Views: 137
Where are the "unbiased" mods like timsk now? I'll tell you what, dbphoenix and Mr Charts, the evidence is telling IMHO. You two vendors know that this isn't over...your posting history will be reviewed and more evidence will be offfered to the community to form their own conclusions about what you are based on what you have done and said, the updates will come post-haste and in an ad-hoc manner.

insert pete nero and any other guru name

Attachments

• 13774415_931930960265896_374536374_n.jpg
    13774415_931930960265896_374536374_n.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 256
lol

:LOL:
he actually thinks charts and phoenix are on this thread.....paranoid and high?

Attachments

• IbkdPqo.jpg
    IbkdPqo.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 185
Where are the "unbiased" mods like timsk now? I'll tell you what, dbphoenix and Mr Charts, the evidence is telling IMHO. You two vendors know that this isn't over...your posting history will be reviewed and more evidence will be offfered to the community to form their own conclusions about what you are based on what you have done and said, the updates will come post-haste and in an ad-hoc manner.

Promises promises...

I'm following you and when can I expect that update on the $100,000 demo account with a 500% ROI please?

Don't keep me waiting.

Ooohh ooohhh can I have that with some pictures too, cheers bud. (y)

A chart..... do you have your own chart to show? Any chart you are looking at? I am curious....

This is mine
GA, this lady when she travel, she travel fast.....but she can also hurt very fast..

+190 pips while sleeping....:) (4 times my risk, I like that...but when is seven I like it a bit more)

TP was set at the previous weekly low (cyan line at the previous chart)

Got in the trade before the news....... to me is all in the bar (not the wine bar)......:eek:

Attachments

• ga.png
    ga.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 156
Promises promises...

I'm following you and when can I expect that update on the $100,000 demo account with a 500% ROI please?

Don't keep me waiting.

Ooohh ooohhh can I have that with some pictures too, cheers bud. (y)

WTF? Is this sarcasm? Name_Trades is far too common for you to be gullible enough to believe that I am that vendor that dbphoenix's shill hijacked this thread with by suggesting it is me. I am NOT a vendor. Call me a vendor again and it will CLEARLY be an INSULT

Status
Not open for further replies.