Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in layman terms, the PC assuming it has sound enabled goes Beep Beep and one enters 1st LOT size and execute the Click Click action in the direction of the penetration.

Tricky part is trying to understand whether the penetration is in downward stroke (sell or go short) phase or upward thrust (buy or go long). If you get this part wrong then you really are screwed forgive the pun.

Here is a lil pickie to demonstrate.

Moving-Average-Crossover-1024x460.png

This first chart is on the house and free but if you are interested I'll have to charge for the other charts that can be applied to 5 different market segments.

There is a uniqe MA combination for each; forex, commodity, equity and fixed income bond markets. If you are Amercian then it's TBs for you. That's treasury bills. Last but not least one for the oil market.

Each MA crossover combination is uniquely Pen Tested using Invasive and Passive techniques, tweaked for maximum performance measured in pips / time.

You won't be sorry and you'll be able to recoup your investment within weeks if not days. Don't bother with PeteTraders 500% return in one month as my MA-Penetration System with turn you over 1000% based on your initial investment.

Don't wait. pm me now before you go to bed.

££££££££££££££ :) ££££££££££££££

You'll be ever so happy you did.

Does pm = penetrate me, before going to bed? I want to be clear about this strategy as I don't like losing pips in my sleep.

So basically, what your trying to say is ... buy when the market is rising and sell when its going down ????.....:LOL: :LOL:.. Madness, absolute nut job...:p

If you do decide to purchase that hair brained crazy crossover MA system, make sure you ask for statements.:)

I think our work here is drawing to a close, I understand pete was wanting to make some financial contribution towards the absolute quality and in-depth information received on his thread, Im totally pro-bono when it comes to this sort of thing so maybe you guys could throw some charities in the air ?

You are correct as usual Jon.

This is what happens when I lapse back into rational mode. I start getting funny ideas about placing stops. Don't know how many times I have to learn that lesson.:LOL:

Today I caught myself putting stops to B/E ! What kind of utter nonsense is that? Why would anyone want to B/E and risk giving up unlimited profit potential !

:p

slow-motion-slap-face.gif

If you do decide to purchase that hair brained crazy crossover MA system, make sure you ask for statements.:)

Oh absolutely, I can give you a 100% statement MA-Pen System will turn you over 1000% a month based on your initial investment.

You have to remember that I am not young nor looking to exploit others as a vendor, I am here to make sure these vendors uphold the new ethical vision traders must embrace.

I am a trader. I am looking after my fellow traders and future generations of traders by upholding the social contract and espousing and advocating highly evolved ethical values, for the pro-social...

I am here to uphold equality and justice for all. Evidence suggests most who teach are failed traders lying about it, not successful traders motivated by altruistic concern.

I am very different.

I am very special. :)

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

I am monitoring the thread while occupied with non-trading work. If any civic-minded member can please continue posting on the MrCharts dbphoenix potential deception the trading community will be greatly in their debt.

Potential deception or actual deception make your mind up!

Even I have the potential for deception and I am very special.

Potential deception or actual deception make your mind up!

Even I have the potential for deception and I am very special.

I would love to eat a big slice of humble pie and have dbphoenix and MrCharts post decades-overdue P&L statements showing their yearly consistent results as professional day and position traders

Last edited:
Reactions: BF2
Alright, my apologies, my mistake, no deception should be assumed or was implied to exist, these are good smart guys so we should assume the best about their integrity. Unfortunately MrCharts has said he day trades US stocks from 3 seconds to several hours and makes a good living dong it. Can someone share some evidence to support this weird claim? Thanks in advance.

""

have a good superbowl weekend kid, sorry can't play online detective the next two days. Hopefully you will find some clues, and next week......

Attachments

• 66195371.jpg
    66195371.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 184
Aw, cum on, cv, you're slipping. There's four losers in that lot :)

The long and short of it is, today I am redeemed. Losers are for losers !

Banished the S word :LOL:

Three open trades which I may, or may not close on Monday.

Attachments

• relentless.PNG
    relentless.PNG
    87.7 KB · Views: 252
  • open dd.PNG
    open dd.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 721
dbphoenix is going on in another thread about how individual traders should trade their own plan and not look for ideas elsewhere -- after selling refried Wyckoff beans for years! And anyone who sells food knows the quality of the product is the risk the cook accepts, she who consumes the beans can't be blamed if there is a case of food poisoning.

Still holding long cable from 1.2460 waiting for BOE

Closed cable long at 1.2533 , currently cable is at 1.2479 so ...

Attachments

• cable.png
    cable.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 159
  • cab.png
    cab.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Aw, cum on cv and tar. Do give it a rest - what you're doing is impossible doncha know :LOL:

Fact versus fiction in public criticism

dbphoenix is going on in another thread about how individual traders should trade their own plan and not look for ideas elsewhere -- after selling refried Wyckoff beans for years! And anyone who sells food knows the quality of the product is the risk the cook accepts, she who consumes the beans can't be blamed if there is a case of food poisoning.

Whilst valid criticism is good for debate the writer of critical content should always bear in mind the legal consequences of what he writes, both for himself , and the vehicle which carries or displays such content.
https://www.ft.com/content/374299f0-295a-11e5-acfb-cbd2e1c81cca

Aw, cum on cv and tar. Do give it a rest - what you're doing is impossible doncha know :LOL:

Yep it's impossible for 99.9% of traders I agree.
The sad reality is, most of them won't have a clue why they are failing.

I'm staggered by the number of conversations I've had with supposedly intelligent people /traders, who will insist on giving me their worthless opinions on a whole host of trading topics. Sorry to say, most of what I hear it is complete horse****.
It's not entirely their fault of course, everyone has to start somewhere and most will read a few books, chat amongst like minded interest groups, follow a system as best they can etc etc . Progress along this path will range from dire to painfully slow at best, with absolutely no guarantee that they will ever make it as a trader.

I'm off to the footy, more later.

Whilst valid criticism is good for debate the writer of critical content should always bear in mind the legal consequences of what he writes, both for himself , and the vehicle which carries or displays such content.
https://www.ft.com/content/374299f0-295a-11e5-acfb-cbd2e1c81cca

That's why I'm asking the community for their experience and opinions and more information on dbphoenix and MrCharts, I don't know what I don't know and I don't know what I know.

That's why I'm asking the community for their experience and opinions and more information on dbphoenix and MrCharts, I don't know what I don't know and I don't know what I know.

Well, it's nice to know that you know precious little about dbp and mr c which makes it all the more reprehensible that all you've done so far is to lob lumps of mud at them indiscriminately.

Well, it's nice to know that you know precious little about dbp and mr c which makes it all the more reprehensible that all you've done so far is to lob lumps of mud at them indiscriminately.

Well, ok, so I shouldn't doubt that they, or atleast dbphoenix, behaved rudely in the comment section of the article on "What happens when you time the market" because it will be seen as a sign of weakness? If they are really awesome traders who also have made others awesome traders then the jury should still be out on this issue, nothing is made more reprehensible by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.