Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's nice to know that you know precious little about dbp and mr c which makes it all the more reprehensible that all you've done so far is to lob lumps of mud at them indiscriminately.

You are so polite Jon, I wish I had your temperament and composure.

I would have phrased it a little different with lots of expletive bleeps.

(y)

Well, it's nice to know that you know precious little about dbp and mr c which makes it all the more reprehensible that all you've done so far is to lob lumps of mud at them indiscriminately.

Are you implying there are individuals who know a precious deal about MrCharts and dbphoenix's actual trading success? Have their P&L statements been shared over their many years of activity? That would be great info if you could track down anyone who has any info on this subject, TIA.

Reactions: BF2
Are you implying there are individuals who know a precious deal about MrCharts and dbphoenix's actual trading success? Have their P&L statements been shared over their many years of activity? That would be great info if you could track down anyone who has any info on this subject, TIA.

Has it occurred to you that it may be significant that from an active T2W membership in the hundreds and thousands only one has joined you in bad mouthing them as you have done. Mike (i think that was his name) joined to relate his own poor experience with Mr C but that had nothing to do with Mr C's trading or training but was about what Mike saw as pressure marketing and poor communication.

No, of course it hasn't occurred to you - you're only interested in scraping around and doing your utmost to damn them from the highly ethical base of knowing absolutely nothing about them.

Well, ok, so I shouldn't doubt that they, or atleast dbphoenix, behaved rudely in the comment section of the article on "What happens when you time the market" because it will be seen as a sign of weakness? If they are really awesome traders who also have made others awesome traders then the jury should still be out on this issue, nothing is made more reprehensible by this.

Amazing that you can talk about rude behaviour going the way you do about your business.

Do you realise there is no jury on public forums.

There is a common de facto standard that comes about by majority view and behaviour. Problem is you think you and your sidekick sigmund are the jury.

Asking the trading community for their view after your verbal drivel is just tosh. Have you heard of ADYOR?

Especially after you've been outed for the wannabee trading fx schmuck that you are, conning people with demo accounts.

Last edited:
Amazing that you can talk about rude behaviour going the way you do about your business.

Do you realise there is no jury on public forums.

There is a common de facto standard that comes about by majority view and behaviour. Problem is you think you and your sidekick sigmund are the jury.

Asking the trading community for their view after your verbal drivel is just tosh. Have you heard of ADYOR?

Especially after you've been outed for the wannabee trading fx schmuck that you are, conning people with demo accounts.

The concept of the jury would be subsumed as a collective group effort to offer evidence for and against dbphoenix and MrCharts with the ultimate judge being the well-informed consumer and trading forum member who reads this thread. From what evidence has been gathered so far neither make realtime calls or show their P&Ls, is this correct?

Has it occurred to you that it may be significant that from an active T2W membership in the hundreds and thousands only one has joined you in bad mouthing them as you have done. Mike (i think that was his name) joined to relate his own poor experience with Mr C but that had nothing to do with Mr C's trading or training but was about what Mike saw as pressure marketing and poor communication.

No, of course it hasn't occurred to you - you're only interested in scraping around and doing your utmost to damn them from the highly ethical base of knowing absolutely nothing about them.

How would I know of the Elitetrader thread on dbphoenix if I were wholly ignorant of dbphoenix and why would I withhold ultimate judgement by qualifying that thread with "apparently" if I were doing my "utmost to damn them"?

You're making a lot of assumptions. The fact is dbphoenix and MrCharts both implied that market timing is possible, contrary to the article's conclusion, in previously mentioned thread and dbphoenix denigrated me by quoting my trading losses out of context. You clearly have an agenda probably due to your long posting history here, I suggest you take a timeout and set your personal biases aside.

You're making a lot of assumptions. The fact is dbphoenix and MrCharts both implied that market timing is possible, contrary to the article's conclusion, in previously mentioned thread and dbphoenix denigrated me by quoting my trading losses out of context. You clearly have an agenda probably due to your long posting history here, I suggest you take a timeout and set your personal biases aside.

Yes, I have an agenda alright. I don't like creeps like you and your cohort trying to smear people with innuendo and accusation whilst having no actual knowledge of them. As their accuser it is for you to provide evidence to demonstrate their guilt. It doesn't cut it to imply their guilt because they chose not to provide any evidence of innocence which is what you have been trying so hard to do.

You claim the ethical high ground. What a joke considering the time you spend in the ethical gutter pursuing your vendetta.

You can't expect more from a pig than a grunt as the saying goes, so I expect I can't expect more from a supposed trader cum vendor cum shyster petetrades. Oh, of course, that's not you is it. Why, because you've said so and I have to believe it. Ha, ha.

Yes, I have an agenda alright. I don't like creeps like you and your cohort trying to smear people with innuendo and accusation whilst having no actual knowledge of them. As their accuser it is for you to provide evidence to demonstrate their guilt. It doesn't cut it to imply their guilt because they chose not to provide any evidence of innocence which is what you have been trying so hard to do.

You claim the ethical high ground. What a joke considering the time you spend in the ethical gutter pursuing your vendetta.

You can't expect more from a pig than a grunt as the saying goes, so I expect I can't expect more from a supposed trader cum vendor cum shyster petetrades. Oh, of course, that's not you is it. Why, because you've said so and I have to believe it. Ha, ha.

They make claims about great success in the market and apparently provide no evidence, all sorts of inferences can be drawn from that. You parroting this stupid meme that I am a vendor shows how desperate you are.

By the way, thanks so much for providing companionship for me in the gutter. You and Atilla have got me so excited I actually thought I started this thread.

The concept of the jury would be subsumed as a collective group effort to offer evidence for and against dbphoenix and MrCharts with the ultimate judge being the well-informed consumer and trading forum member who reads this thread. From what evidence has been gathered so far neither make realtime calls or show their P&Ls, is this correct?

Your concept of a jury is a load of b0ll0cks. You lost a pile of money and it's somebody elses fault.

As for timing markets, ofcourse it's all about timing markets. Howelse could anyone buy low sell high or vice-er-versa.

Sometimes we get it wrong and sometimes we get it right. You pays your price and takes your dues.

What ever the feck your on I don't know but you talking out of your rear.

Yep it's impossible for 99.9% of traders I agree.
The sad reality is, most of them won't have a clue why they are failing.

I'm staggered by the number of conversations I've had with supposedly intelligent people /traders, who will insist on giving me their worthless opinions on a whole host of trading topics. Sorry to say, most of what I hear it is complete horse****.
It's not entirely their fault of course, everyone has to start somewhere and most will read a few books, chat amongst like minded interest groups, follow a system as best they can etc etc . Progress along this path will range from dire to painfully slow at best, with absolutely no guarantee that they will ever make it as a trader.

I'm off to the footy, more later.

Not a bad post from a dale supporter.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38778954

Water off a duck's back for Petetrades at the moment.

With all this free advertising I think dbphoenix and Mr. Charts should double the price on there trading services.

They make claims about great success in the market and apparently provide no evidence, all sorts of inferences can be drawn from that. You parroting this stupid meme that I am a vendor shows how desperate you are.

By the way, thanks so much for providing companionship for me in the gutter. You and Atilla have got me so excited I actually thought I started this thread.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• pmtml.jpg
    pmtml.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 148
mmm

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• CilI1S3XEAA-WHk.jpg
    CilI1S3XEAA-WHk.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 150
u kno what

Petes lost his "like button" which can only mean one thing...:whistling

Dya think he may of been the real keyser soze ??? :LOL: :LOL:

Considering the amount of buzz and views this thread has been receiving, what if the actual vendors...mr. charts dbphoenix ratcheted a plan to create a buzz around their products. Now that would be some keyser soze 5hit.....only way I can respond to that .....

Considering the amount of buzz and views this thread has been receiving, what if the actual vendors...mr. charts dbphoenix ratcheted a plan to create a buzz around their products. Now that would be some keyser soze 5hit...

I would love that to be true....

74529f6d945b4ebe54e39816b9d1b714.jpg

Hi InvestToBuild,
Welcome to T2W.

I suggest you start with the welcome email you received when you first registered and read all the links it contains.

With regard to Lúidín's comment that "most want to try and get some money from you for helping you" - may well apply beyond T2W - but it's rare within the forum itself. The reason being that we have a clear Vendor Policy which prevents this from happening that is rigorously enforced by our Mod' team. Besides which, the members themselves are pretty hot on flagging up anyone who is in any way dodgy and whose motives appear to contravene the ethos of the site.

I do agree with Lúidín though that the more specific you are with your questions the better - and having some sort of a plan about what you want to achieve - is much more likely to result in helpful replies from knowledgeable and experienced members.
Tim.

Not sure I entirely agree with you It's really not that easy to discern people's motives online and this industry is not properly regulated and has a dark past. Not to say necessarily that that is endemic to this site, but we should always doubt what we read from all online and allow a free flow of non-insulting criticism. Here's a moving post from BigMike on dbphoenix, you really can tell BigMike puts his heart into trying to do the right thing when it comes to going the extra mile, or kilometer, and demanding transparency and pro-social ethical conduct from vendors.

"I just did. My understanding at the time was you weren't a vendor. You said you had a book, but my understanding was you posted that book here and it was free?

It seems I misinterpreted what you were saying, and now that I've re-read that exchange it seems that you are in fact a vendor marketing a product/service on futures.io (formerly BMT). And since what you are selling is directly related to everything you've been writing about, you are violating our no self-promotion policy in a huge way. Something I told you clearly we don't allow.

All this time I thought you were a nice guy but just not a trader. Now I realize you are a vendor and your purpose here is to get more business. It makes sense now on why you would never post anything of actual use or anything that would definitively show your skills.

In other words, just another typical vendor. And as such, you are now banned. You are not welcome back under any circumstance.

A note to the loyal followers of @dbphoenix : Since most of you showed up only after he did, I hope you are in fact real people and not accounts created by him to promote his angle and popularity. Unfortunately, many (many!) vendors in the past take that approach, so it's always a concern. futures.io (formerly BMT) is a drama free zone. This is not ET. If you want to create drama over my decision to ban db, be forewarned that you'll be banned as well.

Mike"

https://futures.io/emini-index-futures-trading/34908-trading-sla-amt-intraday-37.html

Status
Not open for further replies.