Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens whenever I go to trading forums, this must be some sort of primitive wolfpack bonding crap going on here. Bravo bravo

)

probably stole the pic on his instagram, this is pete a vendor from nigeria

Attachments

• 1404408931906_Image_galleryImage_BEST_QUALITY_AVAILABLE_Un.JPG
    1404408931906_Image_galleryImage_BEST_QUALITY_AVAILABLE_Un.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 160
Gu

Seem you guys are not interested in charts, only Tar :)clap:)

Maybe I will open a new thread "called "only visual (charts) and shut up the f@ck up"........what do you think Tim, will that be a good idea? Do you think anyone will post any apart from myself and Tar? Would you?

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 183
Another day of bad trading again here by a bad trader :(. HFTs were out in full force as they always are but so nobody could win. Trade 5 was a good trade because MAE was only 0.5 of a point so RR came in at 66:1 so very glad and sad about that one but am fully aware that its all hindsight masturbation and has absolutely now value for anyone anywhere. (y)

6099-darktone-albums-general-6-picture4698-very-bad.jpg

After long hours of studying my charts ive concluded that tmrws prices will go up and down and possibly end up more up than down or visa versa.

6099-darktone-albums-general-6-picture4686-fortune-teller-small.jpg

Dont say you wernt told!

This is what happens whenever I go to trading forums, this must be some sort of primitive wolfpack bonding crap going on here. Bravo bravo
Im with you there pete, just a bunch clowns lulzin it up and posting memes, should be ashamed of themselves :p! Anybody would think that theyve seen the whole vendor debate thing 100x before an doesne gives a ****! Prolly just doing it as a distraction from something theyd rather not address but id just be speculating there cos I have no facts. :sneaky: (y)

Last edited:
Another day of bad trading again here by a bad trader :(. HFTs were out in full force as they always are but so nobody could win. Trade 5 was a good trade because MAE was only 0.5 of a point so RR came in at 66:1 so very glad and sad about that one but am fully aware that its all hindsight masturbation and has absolutely now value for anyone anywhere. (y)

6099-darktone-albums-general-6-picture4698-very-bad.jpg

After long hours of studying my charts ive concluded that tmrws prices will go up and down and possibly end up more up than down or visa versa.

6099-darktone-albums-general-6-picture4686-fortune-teller-small.jpg

Dont say you wernt told!

I cannot see your chart mate...:cry:

EDIT: now I Can, thank you.

You guys.....spoiling another serious thread banging on about trading and charts....

I'm into charts.

My key signal generator is when price penetrates 10d MA.

I then like to see another penetration when price penetrates 20d MA.

Now this is where it gets really special. When my 10d MA penetrates 20d MA all kinds of wonderful things happen and lots of pips are deposited into a virtual account.

I'm thinking of calling my system 10-20 MA Penetrator (y)

Can you just explain that strategy once more, slowly, in layman's terms, I'm struggling here.

You guys.....spoiling another serious thread banging on about trading and charts....

Did ya forget to mention statements. BJ was big on statements, although I don't think he ever produced any :-0 :devilish:

Attachments

• this thread needs statements.PNG
    this thread needs statements.PNG
    218.1 KB · Views: 224
  • this thread needs more statements.PNG
    this thread needs more statements.PNG
    181.8 KB · Views: 156
  • current dd.PNG
    current dd.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 639
So I'm thinking about becoming a vendor guru, but tbh, I don't think I've got wot it takes. Of everythin I've ever looked at, I can't see anything that works except my stuff. As for tryin to explain it to anyone else, almost impossible, cos I'm not wired up right. So if everyone else is, then it be a proper uphill task wunnit !

Kinell, imagine my surprise, that I'm the only One who understands wot I'm talkin about ! I can't get my head round that like ! :eek:

So I'm thinking about becoming a vendor guru, but tbh, I don't think I've got wot it takes. Of everythin I've ever looked at, I can't see anything that works except my stuff. As for tryin to explain it to anyone else, almost impossible, cos I'm not wired up right. So if everyone else is, then it be a proper uphill task wunnit !

Kinell, imagine my surprise, that I'm the only One who understands wot I'm talkin about ! I can't get my head round that like ! :eek:

C-V would you give me your expert views on the following...... 1.whats your take a more blue-sky approach to four-dimensional relative hardware.?

2. on the subject of blue-sky...do we need a more blue-sky approach to compatible asset time-phases ?

3,do you think It's time that we became uber-efficient with our systemised transitional contingencies ?

Aw, cum on, cv, you're slipping. There's four losers in that lot :)

You are correct as usual Jon.

This is what happens when I lapse back into rational mode. I start getting funny ideas about placing stops. Don't know how many times I have to learn that lesson.:LOL:

Today I caught myself putting stops to B/E ! What kind of utter nonsense is that? Why would anyone want to B/E and risk giving up unlimited profit potential !

Last edited:
Can you just explain that strategy once more, slowly, in layman's terms, I'm struggling here.

Yes in layman terms, the PC assuming it has sound enabled goes Beep Beep and one enters 1st LOT size and execute the Click Click action in the direction of the penetration.

Tricky part is trying to understand whether the penetration is in downward stroke (sell or go short) phase or upward thrust (buy or go long). If you get this part wrong then you really are screwed forgive the pun.

Here is a lil pickie to demonstrate.

Moving-Average-Crossover-1024x460.png

This first chart is on the house and free but if you are interested I'll have to charge for the other charts that can be applied to 5 different market segments.

There is a uniqe MA combination for each; forex, commodity, equity and fixed income bond markets. If you are Amercian then it's TBs for you. That's treasury bills. Last but not least one for the oil market.

Each MA crossover combination is uniquely Pen Tested using Invasive and Passive techniques, tweaked for maximum performance measured in pips / time.

You won't be sorry and you'll be able to recoup your investment within weeks if not days. Don't bother with PeteTraders 500% return in one month as my MA-Penetration System will turn you over 1000% based on your initial investment.

Don't wait. pm me now before you go to bed.

££££££££££££££ :) ££££££££££££££

You'll be ever so happy you did.

Last edited:
Yes in layman terms, the PC assuming it has sound enabled goes Beep Beep and one enters 1st LOT size and execute the Click Click action in the direction of the penetration.

Tricky part is trying to understand whether the penetration is in downward stroke (sell or go short) phase or upward thrust (buy or go long). If you get this part wrong then you really are screwed forgive the pun.

Here is a lil pickie to demonstrate.

Moving-Average-Crossover-1024x460.png

This first chart is on the house and free but if you are interested I'll have to charge for the other charts that can be applied to 5 different market segments.

There is a uniqe MA combination for each; forex, commodity, equity and fixed income bond markets. If you are Amercian then it's TBs for you. That's treasury bills. Last but not least one for the oil market.

Each MA crossover combination is uniquely Pen Tested using Invasive and Passive techniques, tweaked for maximum performance measured in pips / time.

You won't be sorry and you'll be able to recoup your investment within weeks if not days. Don't bother with PeteTraders 500% return in one month as my MA-Penetration System with turn you over 1000% based on your initial investment.

Don't wait. pm me now before you go to bed.

££££££££££££££ :) ££££££££££££££

You'll be ever so happy you did.

So basically, what your trying to say is ... buy when the market is rising and sell when its going down ????.....:LOL: :LOL:.. Madness, absolute nut job...:p

So basically, what your trying to say is ... buy when the market is rising and sell when its going down ????.....:LOL: :LOL:.. Madness, absolute nut job...:p

Don't be such a silly saussage :LOL:

You can't say it like that otherwise no one will want to give you £000s of pounds for that will they... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jazz it up dude. Learn from others. ;)

If you play along I'll share 20% of sales with you howsabout that?

Status
Not open for further replies.