Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a trader. I am looking after my fellow traders and future generations of traders by upholding the social contract and espousing and advocating highly evolved ethical values, for the pro-social benefit of all traders. Anyone who opposes me will face the intense and sharply penetrating scrutiny of critical inquiry. I divine my deeper motives as well.

"opposes" you?
Who are you, a Bond villain?

I'm sure no-one "opposes" you, but we might wish to criticise what you say. Its the same rule for all.

I am a trader. I am looking after my fellow traders and future generations of traders by upholding the social contract and espousing and advocating highly evolved ethical values, for the pro-social benefit of all traders. Anyone who opposes me will face the intense and sharply penetrating scrutiny of critical inquiry. I divine my deeper motives as well.

did you read your sentence? Penetrating shouldn't be in that second last statement, why did you have penetrate on your mind bro?

What a load of BS!

I'd hazard a guess that you're a bit of a tyre kicker.

Fleecing money off peoples greed with demo accounts. You came up with that idea all by your self?

All those gains and only one or two losses on your account.

Promising monthly returns you can't deliver. Now where have we heard that before?

Warning for you though, I suspect you'll either lose your shirt or get hurt by other people, whose money you'll end up losing. Beware and becareful with what you do, you have a long life ahead of you.

If you do become another Maddoff, then at least at your tender age you'll become a bit of amusement to others in some nasty place where bad food is served.

(n)

trade2win is so cruel to 16 year olds

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 558
As long as he's not a 16 year old from chicago, not sure how they get assault rifles out there

Wow, how you've got the nerve to spout out that lot is beyond me.

You start off on T2W by claiming that it is impossible for retail traders to make consistent money (on the how long does it take... thread if you've forgotten) yet that belief doesn't seem to have stopped you canvassing for retail punters with promises of making a few thousand dollars a month. Such high ethical values :LOL:.

Well done to Joseph and Atilla for exposing you for what you are. Time for the mods to send you packing I reckon.

A chart..... do you have your own chart to show? Any chart you are looking at? I am curious....

This is mine
GA, this lady when she travel, she travel fast.....but she can also hurt very fast..

Attachments

• ga.png
    ga.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 189
Still holding long cable from 1.2460 waiting for BOE

Attachments

• fxx.png
    fxx.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 202
I an not that vendor Pete Trades. I am not. I am not young nor looking to exploit others as a vendor, I am here to make sure these vendors uphold the new ethical vision traders must embrace.

I an not that vendor Pete Trades. I am not. I am not young nor looking to exploit others as a vendor, I am here to make sure these vendors uphold the new ethical vision traders must embrace.

Maybe you are suffering from a dual personality disorder in which case you should investigate that alleged charlatan called petetrades.

But then that will require you to engage in "self enquiry" which you would have to do from the alter ego of petetrades to get any sense out of the investigation.

Please post your findings here for us all to make an immediate judgement on even with the most irrelevant of information. We can then start to harass the target scoundrel and make assumptions and accusations under the guise of elevating the trading community to a new and yet to be surpassed standard of declared messianic deliverance.

You got anymore?

If you are going to use a name, use a common one starting with the letter A.

How does Acme Trades grab you ;)

Maybe you are suffering from a dual personality disorder in which case you should investigate that alleged charlatan called petetrades.

But then that will require you to engage in "self enquiry" which you would have to do from the alter ego of petetrades to get any sense out of the investigation.

Please post your findings here for us all to make an immediate judgement on even with the most irrelevant of information. We can then start to harass the target scoundrel and make assumptions and accusations under the guise of elevating the trading community to a new and yet to be surpassed standard of declared messianic deliverance.

Bugger off. This is pure ********. dbphoenix never denied being dbphoenix from elitetrader. I am denying being that petetrades. My account was registered here in 2014 with this dumb name totally unrelated to this punk kid vendor from 2015. I am no vendor and yes I am here to oppose any who stand in the way of the truth on vendors from being brought out into the open. Full transparency from vendors NOW!!!

Bugger off. This is pure ********. dbphoenix never denied being dbphoenix from elitetrader. I am denying being that petetrades. My account was registered here in 2014 with this dumb name totally unrelated to this punk kid vendor from 2015. I am no vendor and yes I am here to oppose any who stand in the way of the truth on vendors from being brought out into the open. Full transparency from vendors NOW!!!

I see you have replied to me using your alter ego which would of course deny being petetrades but the evidence is mounting that you are both. So for clarity it may be best to address you as PT2 when in this persona so that we know which of your personas we are dealing with at any given time.

As for “Full transparency from vendors” I completely agree so when you resume your petetrades personality can you please give us a full and transparent run down of your vendor activities otherwise you may be accused of outright hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.