London City meetup - April 15th

hi marcus - i think i'm okay for the 24th. i just need to speak to one of my sisters to make sure she isn't coming down here until the sunday. rob, please let me know which one of john's seminar you are going to and i will arrange a day off so that i can come with you. been really busy with day job stuff. so haven't yet managed to get through the affx manual. but, i should start getting through it and loading some of his stuff into metatrader tomorrow.
all the best
kevin

i'm in for the 24th - happy days :) i will need to leave early again though :)

I'll see if I can get the afty off and mosy up to London for a few beverages and a good chinwag!

So how many others are on the AFFx London Seminars as well?

-Steve

Can make it
Surferking
Rugby Trader
DaxM
Quinny
AlexM
Tradeviking

Possible
Fwloop
Runningdeer
Barneybus

c'mon barneybus - i want to pick your brains. plus, someones gonna have to carry me home ;)

c'mon barneybus - i want to pick your brains. plus, someones gonna have to carry me home ;)

Theres nothing up there to pick Kevin :)
Unfortunately I cant make it, Im in Cornwall with the Mrs. She wont be too pleased if I cut the holiday short because I want to spend some time with a bunch of blokes I know on the internet :LOL:
WIll hopefully make the next one and will be going to Affx seminar in B'ham on 18th July.

Unfortunately I cant make it, Im in Cornwall with the Mrs. She wont be too pleased if I cut the holiday short because I want to spend some time with a bunch of blokes I know on the internet :LOL:
WIll hopefully make the next one and will be going to Affx seminar in B'ham on 18th July.

fair do's rob - my wife thinks it's quite normal for me to hang out with a load of old goats i met on the net - only joking guys :)
i've dropped a line to mark on the affx website about setting my charts up, i also asked him about the seminars. i'm not quite familiar with the mechanics of the forum yet. i'll get there though, still early days for me, plus, i'm putting in a lot of hours on my day job. i hope you have a blast in cornwall.
all the best
kq

i`m hoping to go on the midlands seminar,look forward to seeing you there

If last time is anything to go by many joined last-minute, so I believe 24th it is.

I'll book my flight tomorrow and see you all there :)

I'll see if I can get the afty off and mosy up to London for a few beverages and a good chinwag!

So how many others are on the AFFx London Seminars as well?

-Steve

When is it and where?

I may make it to the 24th... if nothing comes in my way.