London City Meetup III - 25th November

I'm thinking about organising another London meetup for October I reckon the Shooting Star again, good beer, pies and mash!

I'll throw Friday 12th October out there to get the ball rolling because we need to book flights from here.

Marcus

****. not been here for ages due to work. I'm off to South Africa 9th to 22nd of October as it's the wifes 40th on the 16th. If the date can't be tweaked I will have to make it another time. Not been trading much due to work being very busy and very hands on so little screen time. good to see a fair few people are still posting here.

M

Looking at my diary it's not looking likely I'll be able to get over before November now so as soon as I know more I'll suggest another date. Definitely be good to catch up with everyone.

By then Greg and I will have had time to launch our little MetaTrader software setup and see how it works for people so will be interested to see how everyone is getting on and share our research findings.

Looking at my diary it's not looking likely I'll be able to get over before November now so as soon as I know more I'll suggest another date. Definitely be good to catch up with everyone.

By then Greg and I will have had time to launch our little MetaTrader software setup and see how it works for people so will be interested to see how everyone is getting on and share our research findings.

November, just in time for Christmas drinks then! Any proposed dates yet which gives people to get penciled in diaries!