London City meetup II - June 24th (Liverpool St)

Rugby Trader

Established member
951 12
Hello all,

I thought I'd create a new thread for this to make sure everyone is aware.

We are meeting up once again in the Liverpool Street area.
6pm onwards in the Shooting Star (To be confirmed, I need to book a table there again)

So far we have the following

Can make it
Surferking
Rugby Trader
DaxM
Quinny
AlexM
Tradeviking
Runningdeer
Celadon

Possible
Fwloop
Mark120169

The last one was a good laugh, it's really useful to put names to faces, a lot of useful ideas/advice/nonsense gets bandied about.
I will try and bring everyone some free investment magazines again.
There's no selling of anything. It's just your fellow FNT peers meeting in a very sociable setting.
Running Deer and Surferking are flying in from abroad for this! So I'm sure those of you around London can make this!

RT

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
I think Spin mentioned that this was one of his possibly available dates?

Agreed, it's good fun to put some faces to names and I think a good investment of time too.

It's an isolated game we play with real money in a virtual world, so it's really good to chat to others that are also risking real hard-earned cash and treating it like a business as well.

Plus, it's reassuring I'm not just taking up gambling and that there's lots of like minds going through the same ups and downs as we all figure out how to take things from systems we follow, to systems we understand, and hopefully to systems we originate to trade safer and be more consistantly profitable.

To be honest I now keep my trading low profile with friends, because unless you trade yourself it seems like a gambling pipedream - so chatting with other people that actually trade does help with the mind-f*** aspect of the game and offload some thought etc.

Maybe we should call it "Net Trappers Anonymous"?

Well done RT for choosing the Shooting Star, it's a nice relaxed pub with an apt name :)

SpindriftUK

241 8
I think Spin mentioned that this was one of his possibly available dates?

Agreed, it's good fun to put some faces to names and I think a good investment of time too.

It's an isolated game we play with real money in a virtual world, so it's really good to chat to others that are also risking real hard-earned cash and treating it like a business as well.

Plus, it's reassuring I'm not just taking up gambling and that there's lots of like minds going through the same ups and downs as we all figure out how to take things from systems we follow, to systems we understand, and hopefully to systems we originate to trade safer and be more consistantly profitable.

To be honest I now keep my trading low profile with friends, because unless you trade yourself it seems like a gambling pipedream - so chatting with other people that actually trade does help with the mind-f*** aspect of the game and offload some thought etc.

Maybe we should call it "Net Trappers Anonymous"?

Well done RT for choosing the Shooting Star, it's a nice relaxed pub with an apt name :)
Yep - count me in. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Cheers,
Spin

Rugby Trader

Established member
951 12
We're starting to get a good crowd of people now!

Can make it
Surferking
Rugby Trader
DaxM
Quinny
AlexM
Tradeviking
Runningdeer
Celadon
sxbarnes
Spindrift

Possible
Fwloop
Mark120169

sxbarnes

260 0
Just booked a weekend away next week and completely forgot about this. So as they say on Dragons Den "I'm Out" Sorry guys

captainscarlet

177 0
Can't make this one as I've been a bit under the weather for a while. On the mend now though, so see you at the next one.

Enjoy!

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
I'll be there about 6pm. PM me anyone needing a mobile number contact to make sure you find the right place.

Rugby Trader

Established member
951 12
just booked the table.
6pm
Shooting Star, Middlesex Street. Liverpool St station.

As well as Surferking you can PM me for my mobile as well.

Looking forward to it.

Rugby Trader

Established member
951 12
ok latest updated list of who's coming tomorrow.
I'll be able to stay later this time as i'm staying at my sister's round the corner.

Looking forward to it!

Can make it
Surferking
Rugby Trader
DaxM
Quinny
AlexM
Tradeviking
Runningdeer
Celadon
Mazzeria
Spindrift
TDU8

Possible
Fwloop
Mark120169

fwloop

460 0
ok latest updated list of who's coming tomorrow.
I'll be able to stay later this time as i'm staying at my sister's round the corner.

Looking forward to it!

Can make it
Surferking
Rugby Trader
DaxM
Quinny
AlexM
Tradeviking
Runningdeer
Celadon
Mazzeria
Spindrift
TDU8

Possible
Fwloop
Mark120169
I'll be there, just not sure how close to 6 it will be as I need to leave work at a reasonable time and get the train up to town!

-S

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock