London City meetup II - June 24th (Liverpool St)

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
I'm meeting my brother-in-law at the Shooting Start a bit earlier for a drink at 5pm.

It's quite easy to find when you know how, PM me for my mobile number and gimme a call if you get stuck.

If you go into the pub from the main road entrance last time there was a big table on the right that we had reserved which had a reserved sign on it. I imagine it'll be there again.

I'll be ordering pie and mash early - don't like drinking on an empty stomach then having to guess my way home. :)

Marcus

mark120169

3,115 20
I'm meeting my brother-in-law at the Shooting Start a bit earlier for a drink at 5pm.

It's quite easy to find when you know how, PM me for my mobile number and gimme a call if you get stuck.

If you go into the pub from the main road entrance last time there was a big table on the right that we had reserved which had a reserved sign on it. I imagine it'll be there again.

I'll be ordering pie and mash early - don't like drinking on an empty stomach then having to guess my way home. :)

Marcus
See you all later, maybe around 8pm. Will take the few mobile numbers I had last time but will recognise faces this time.

M

fwloop

460 0
Sorry peeps, got stuck in the office til late and didn't get home til 7.30 so getting up to London at a reasonable time was not going to work! So much for leaving the office early!! :cry:

I hope you all had a great evening!

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
Cheers for another great night...

Thanks to everyone that bought so many rounds I forgot I actually don't live in London and must at some point go home.

Thanks to runningdeer this time, for pointing me in the right direction for West Sussex.

£1.40 bus, £25 Rickshaw, £14.60 train and £52 taxi later I eventually got in about 4am.

Having a few beers with everyone and getting the chance to stalk Greg for mql coding advice - priceless!

See you all on the Google Docs Sunday Gaps spreadsheet chat ;)

Next meet-up in Jersey then?

MaxiV

Established member
955 2
Looks like you guys had a good night.... need to attend these once i can get out of my busy schedule:rolleyes:

mark120169

3,115 20

Thanks to everyone that bought so many rounds I forgot I actually don't live in London and must at some point go home.

Thanks to runningdeer this time, for pointing me in the right direction for West Sussex.

£1.40 bus, £25 Rickshaw, £14.60 train and £52 taxi later I eventually got in about 4am.

Having a few beers with everyone and getting the chance to stalk Greg for mql coding advice - priceless!

Good night, I missed the 11.57pm train by 1 min so had to take the slow 12.10am train, walked though the door @ 2am.

Stealth hangover today!

M

BarneyBus

336 0

:LOL: you trying to make your own version of planes, trains and automobiles Marcus?

tradeviking

63 0

My couch for you next time in London then! Or, as you say, Jersey...

Another great night, good to meet new faces and old. Look forward getting a piece of the gap trading action!

AlexM

198 0
Good few drinks on Friday. looks like you all had some fun after I left! LOL
Guessing they threw you out at closing time again.

Marcus - I'm going to make a note to print you out a list of directions for next time! I bet that cost as much as the plane ticket and took the same ammount of time. lol

I'm off to see if I can find that gap spredsheet now. ;)