London City meetup II - June 24th (Liverpool St)

Cheers for another great night...

Thanks to everyone that bought so many rounds I forgot I actually don't live in London and must at some point go home.

Thanks to runningdeer this time, for pointing me in the right direction for West Sussex.

£1.40 bus, £25 Rickshaw, £14.60 train and £52 taxi later I eventually got in about 4am.

Having a few beers with everyone and getting the chance to stalk Greg for mql coding advice - priceless!

See you all on the Google Docs Sunday Gaps spreadsheet chat ;)

Next meet-up in Jersey then?

Looks like you guys had a good night.... need to attend these once i can get out of my busy schedule:rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone that bought so many rounds I forgot I actually don't live in London and must at some point go home.

Thanks to runningdeer this time, for pointing me in the right direction for West Sussex.

£1.40 bus, £25 Rickshaw, £14.60 train and £52 taxi later I eventually got in about 4am.

Having a few beers with everyone and getting the chance to stalk Greg for mql coding advice - priceless!

Good night, I missed the 11.57pm train by 1 min so had to take the slow 12.10am train, walked though the door @ 2am.

Stealth hangover today!

M

:LOL: you trying to make your own version of planes, trains and automobiles Marcus?

My couch for you next time in London then! Or, as you say, Jersey...

Another great night, good to meet new faces and old. Look forward getting a piece of the gap trading action!

Good few drinks on Friday. looks like you all had some fun after I left! LOL
Guessing they threw you out at closing time again.

Marcus - I'm going to make a note to print you out a list of directions for next time! I bet that cost as much as the plane ticket and took the same ammount of time. lol

I'm off to see if I can find that gap spredsheet now. ;)

ok, been a while since the last one.

how are people fixed for mid-end November?

Im always up for a **** up with folks who can talk forex (generally quite badly after a few pints!). I do feel we should get together after we have made some money, the last 3 months have been rubbish. Hopefully, in 2 months, things will be looking rosier.
Dax

London is good for me, not sure about the Midlands! So maybe there are two, one for the chaps nearerst London and one for the chaps that are in the Midlands area! :)

-S