London City meetup - April 15th

quinny

137 0
up to now that's good for me - will need to confirm on sunday though, as we might have family visiting - just not sure yet what weekend yet till my neice gets here tomorrow (long story).

good peg in the ground though marcus.

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
OK, shall we fix the 24th date then please because I need to book a flight. If I don't hear otherwise I'll book my travel this week and hopefully see some of you then.

Also, is anyone going to John Wheatland's (Dubai's) seminars?

Talk in the AFFX Forum of it being a couple of weeks in mid July).Weekday's are difficult for me at the moment but maybe we could invite him out for Friday/Saturday night drinks one night since he's travelled all the way.....

BarneyBus

336 0
OK, shall we fix the 24th date then please because I need to book a flight. If I don't hear otherwise I'll book my travel this week and hopefully see some of you then.

Also, is anyone going to John Wheatland's (Dubai's) seminars?

Talk in the AFFX Forum of it being a couple of weeks in mid July).Weekday's are difficult for me at the moment but maybe we could invite him out for Friday/Saturday night drinks one night since he's travelled all the way.....
Unfortunately Im on holiday on the 24th so wont be able to make it. I will be going to one of John's seminars in July though..

quinny

137 0
hi marcus - i think i'm okay for the 24th. i just need to speak to one of my sisters to make sure she isn't coming down here until the sunday. rob, please let me know which one of john's seminar you are going to and i will arrange a day off so that i can come with you. been really busy with day job stuff. so haven't yet managed to get through the affx manual. but, i should start getting through it and loading some of his stuff into metatrader tomorrow.
all the best
kevin

fwloop

460 0
i'm in for the 24th - happy days :) i will need to leave early again though :)
I'll see if I can get the afty off and mosy up to London for a few beverages and a good chinwag!

So how many others are on the AFFx London Seminars as well?

-Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock