STAINES / MIDDLESEX / SURREY / SW LONDON - !FUTURES TRADERS! Meetup soon???

Aloha Darren (Shadowninja).

Cheers for today mate, ive picked up loads of great advice and tips off you both on here and earlier today, and hopefully il soon be making a big impact on the spread trading market! :D

I also really enjoyed it as its great to finally have someone speak to who is also very passionate and enthusiastic at fulltime trading.

I dount you really gained much from me... lol
But i live in hope. :LOL:

P.S Cheers for the lift back mate.

No probs. Helps me to think if I'm thinking correctly if you ask me questions so I benefit, too.

Hey Ninja were you scaring Spanish with your driving style ???

Haha, just kidding mate.

:D

New Member - Geoff

Aloha people..

If there is anyone here from the Staines / Middlesex / Surrey or SW Lodon area who is interested and active in Futures trading / spread betting, from amateur newbies looking to expand skills and rescources, to experienced high risk-high profit professionals.. (especially if you focus on the indicies or volatile commodities such as oil).

If you are reading this and would be interested in meetingup with a few other traders/betters to just have a drink or few and to share&gain tips, tricks, research resources and predictions about the markets futures then

And just let me know where you live, when you would be free (friday or weekend preferably), and the main makets you trade + your experience level.

:) :cool:

Im not an expert by any means, more just a very frequent enthusiastic indicies trader on the BetOnMarkets, and BinaryBets trading platforms,
so you don't have to worry about not being 'experienced' enough compared to others.

Thanx for reading and i hope to get some good responses soon so we can set a date arrange a meetup in Staines probably, for 1 of the coming Fridays or weekends.

;):cool::D

Just read your message, 9th Mar 2008. Have just started trading and would welcome open discussion on different trading strategies. Am fee weekends. Living in Maidenhead so Stains is easy. When is your next meet ?? My email is [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read your message, 9th Mar 2008. Have just started trading and would welcome open discussion on different trading strategies. Am fee weekends. Living in Maidenhead so Stains is easy. When is your next meet ?? My email is [email protected].

Aloha bruv yeah im free this coming Friday from the afternoon 2.30pm when dow opens. lol

So how long you been trading for mate?? What website platform you use? How much capital you have to spare?? And had any goodluck yet? ;)

Ive sent you an email, and so if you are free friday we could go a pub or bar in staines to discuss different trading statergies and markets, and share tips and tricks. :D

Im also free on tuesday and wednesday though if you want to make an impact on the market before next week. :D;)(y)

Hi , I trade the ftse100 and overall I'm down. New to the game. Would like to meet up with you guys. i live in Southall and Staines is close to me. Let me know when the next meeting is. Thank you.

Hi , I trade the ftse100 and overall I'm down. New to the game. Would like to meet up with you guys. i live in Southall and Staines is close to me. Let me know when the next meeting is. Thank you.

Shadowninja has setup a meet in chessington later this month, i think the 30th of August. Can you make it?

If you cant (and i dont know if i can) we can try to arrange something in nearer southall, Ealing perhaps?

Hi, im quite new to trading. Would like to attend the next meeting. live in Whitton, close to Ealing, Richmond and Staines.
Please provide details of next meeting

Whitton isn't far from Chessington, so keep an eye out for the next meet (probably January as everyone will be too busy doing the Christmas shopping!).

Hi Guys
A quick hello and to say I live in Surbiton (Kingston) and would like to meet fellow traders locally
I daytrade the emins (S&P) & EuroStoxx
Please let me know when you next meet-up
-Cheers Minoo

Hi.I am a full time trader living in West London. Have been trading for 15years but only recently became full time

It would be great to meet up with another fellow trader(s) to exchange ideas and thoughts

If interested, drop me a note and we can arrange something.

This would be outside the wider group meeting which I think occur every 6-8 weeks.

I guess what i am looking for is a trading buddy!

Regards

Vimal

F utex have 50 of their traders at Kempton Park racing this friday - why dont you crash that like I am. I know all traders are welcome

Hi. I am free at some stage on Saturday/Sunday so if you want me to join, feel free to drop me a note

I live near Heathrow so pretty close to Staines./Uxbridge etc

Regards

Vimal

Geoff
Hi. I forgot to reply to you!....

My day focuses on FX in the morning with scalp trading. For the PM, I have Index positions on the Dow aswell as ETFs, commodities etc but I am trying not to trade intraday in the afternoon otherwise it becomes overload

For FX, the best times I find to trade are early morning...ie 6/7am through to around 12pm and then then I focus on developing strategies and that kind of stuff....or not doing too much at all in the afternoon if I can help it

Hope this helps

I wanted to get together with a few fellow traders in this lonely world of being a fulltime trader and exchange ideas , thoughts etc. I can get any strong ideas we have fully automated for the good of the group and we will be able to trade them via various platforms....primarily the likes of Tradestation. Ok, its not tax free but my moto is make a profit first and then worry about tax!

Of course with the likes of GFT and their spreadbet platform, you can also automate strategies through there

Look forward to hearing from you.

Can we go for Sunday morning at some stage if possible...ie around 10am? Lots of hotels around Heathrow where we can hook up, exchange ideas etc

Regards

Vimal

Hi Vimal

A Sunday morning sounds good around 10am, Heathrow is good for me. This week is too quick but 26th or 3rd could work. How about you?

Geoff.

p.s. shadow, it just an informal meet to exchange ideas, you're welcome to come along.

Hi Vimal

A Sunday morning sounds good around 10am, Heathrow is good for me. This week is too quick but 26th or 3rd could work. How about you?

Geoff.

p.s. shadow, it just an informal meet to exchange ideas, you're welcome to come along.

Hi. Yep 26th 10am is good. Lets pencil that in if thats ok? Venue TBC