London Futures Trading Group

MarketMoverTrader

If you're interested in learning to trade futures, or if you've traded but want to improve your skills, I believe a trading group can create a synergistic environment to enhance your learning.

This will be a free social group to join.

My name is James, I live in west London, I’m 27 and a self-employed professional. I also have been trading futures part-time since March this year, with some good success.

The idea I have is to have a group of like-minded people, of varying skills (from no skills at all, to experienced traders) to come together and learn from each other and encourage each other’s success. When I have enough interested people to get it going we can start by meeting once a month, or more often, depending on what the general consensus is.

I have a number of people who have already registered their interest.

I’m looking to learn from others and improve my own trading performance, as well as share my own knowledge with those who are in the same position that I was at the start of the year, which is not knowing anything about trading futures.

I believe futures trading to be the most lucrative form of investment trading. I’ve looked into a number of stock and forex trading courses and systems before. Some are quite good, but none seemed to offer the sort of returns I’m now getting.

If you have your own trading system or methods you will be encouraged to share it and show us how you do what you do, or if you don’t have one you might find something that suits your lifestyle. I’m happy to show you what I’m doing, which has worked quite well for me.

If you would like to register your interest in joining the group, please contact me. If you would like to meet me just for the sake of it, you are welcome. Otherwise I will just keep your details and send you an email update when things are getting ready to go ahead.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am currently working for a Prop House, but considering moving to another place. I have a consistent track record. Do you know any company recruiting traders right now. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Atanas

If you're interested in learning to trade futures, or if you've traded but want to improve your skills, I believe a trading group can create a synergistic environment to enhance your learning.

My name is James, I live in west London, I’m 27 and a self-employed professional. I also have been trading futures part-time since March this year, with some good success.

The idea I have is to have a group of like-minded people, of varying skills (from no skills at all, to experienced traders) to come together and learn from each other and encourage each other’s success. When I have enough interested people to get it going we can start by meeting once a month, or more often, depending on what the general consensus is.

I’m looking to learn from others and improve my own trading performance, as well as share my own knowledge with those who are in the same position that I was at the start of the year, which is not knowing anything about trading futures.

I believe futures trading to be the most lucrative form of investment trading. I’ve looked into a number of stock and forex trading courses and systems before. Some are quite good, but none seemed to offer the sort of returns I’m now getting.

If you have your own trading system or methods you will be encouraged to share it and show us how you do what you do, or if you don’t have one you might find something that suits your lifestyle. I’m happy to show you what I’m doing, which has worked quite well for me.

If you would like to register your interest in joining the group, please contact me. If you would like to meet me just for the sake of it, you are welcome. Otherwise I will just keep your details and send you an email update when things are getting ready to go ahead.

Id be interested in about 9 months time! For now, I live too far from the city :)

Hi MarketMoverTrader,

is your group still meeting up to learn about futures trading? Please let me know as I am very interested to join such a group as I am a new beginner in futures and hope to learn from people like yourself!

Cheers,
Michael

If you got hang seng, japan Index, low investment cost, min $5 I would like to join.

Hi

I wondered of you are still running this group. I am in the process of trying to gain funding from TopStepTrader, making steady progress with WTI Crude futures, but potentially interested in other markets as well. I would be interested in joining, exchanging ideas etc. If you are no longer meeting, I would be interested in a weekly meet in London if there are any traders that are interested.