SW London/Surrey traders meet: Saturday 5th September

PSA: this is tomorrow.

If anyone wants to discuss a trading idea, please say so. This particularly goes to beginners. I'm sure the more experienced among us will be able to give you advice or warnings based on their own experiences.

Newbie would like to meet you to ask all those questions

PSA: this is tomorrow.

If anyone wants to discuss a trading idea, please say so. This particularly goes to beginners. I'm sure the more experienced among us will be able to give you advice or warnings based on their own experiences.

I am a newbie and already feel at home. Meet at the pub what a good idea.

"What news events or calendar events i.e. Non Farm employment indices make the market move?"

See you there Steve londontrainer....

That's easy. Look on forexfactory.com. The red ones are the ones that make the market move!

Look out for the trading magazine on the pub table.

Thanks for attending. Was another good one. Remember to sign up to my training course below. :LOL:

unfortunately i will not be attending any of the future meetups anymore....wishing everyone the best of luck...and if i can be of any assistance to someone new to trading...pls drop me a line ........... cheers :cheesy:

Well organized meet by Shadowninja

As a newbie I would recommend this well run meet to anyone.
Made to feel welcome from the start and they answered any questions with honesty and good humour however basic a subject.
Between the group they have extensive knowledge and trade in different areas. Well worth the effort to come and visit.

:clap::clap::clap: (y)(y)(y)

Rule one make sure organizer has a drink at all times ( but remember he is driving )
Rule two order food and drink from the bar. No rounds just for yourself.
Rule three there are no rules..... respect everyone

londontrainer

:LOL:lol.....nice try ..............
unfortunately i will not be attending any of the future meetups anymore....wishing everyone the best of luck...and if i can be of any assistance to someone new to trading...pls drop me a line ........... cheers :cheesy:

I'm sorry i couldn't make it yesterday :oops: but please let me know when is going to be the next meetup as i live in 7oaks!(y)

jc86

Been some time now since we met up, any plans to meet up again?
It would be interesting to hear how things have gone over the last few months. :D

Us guys were too sad for Shadow, he's found cooler people to hang out with..

You are welcome to come to one of the central london meets, these are organised by Da.DesiTrader, next one is planned for February i think.

Haha nothing of the sort. Just been busy with other things and realised I didn't enjoy talking about trading for 5 hours so regularly. I'll organise another in the new year.

How is trading stocks going at the mo, Wile E?

And weren't you on a target for £1m, Mr Duke? How is that going?

And weren't you on a target for £1m, Mr Duke? How is that going?

Im well on target to losing £1m..

But i won a ipod touch yesterday so that will go a long way in soothing the pain.

Im up for a chessie meet in late January..

Oh! Last time we properly spoke you sounded like you were 75% of the way to your target!

Oh! Last time we properly spoke you sounded like you were 75% of the way to your target!

That must of been the beer talking!;)

After the massive losses i have suffered over the last few months its going take along time for me to get my money back :cry:

That red ferrari will have to wait a few more years.

I think you should commission a few of those ShadownNinja Swords and Nunchucks.

I need to take revenge against the market..

Oh. :(

I only have one thing to say:
2472112620105305888S500x500Q85.jpg

Stocks good this year, Missed the bottom as you know, but doing good, I only aim for a few percent a month and compound it. So nothing in your league.

Got into FX this year using low leverage, small position sizes, swing trading the Daily. Yet only trade aiming for a few percent a month, If I reach it I take the rest of the month off from Forex, Just letting the trades run till stop as they are in profit.
Still prefer CME though.

Well I Hope that things are going ok for you, MakkaPakka and the others who attended. :) Have a good Xmas everyone. :)