SW London/Surrey traders meet: Saturday 25th July

Ok, final bump. Saturday 1pm, Shy Horse, Chessington, Surrey.

I'll be the Chinese guy.

Looking forward to it... (y)

I'll be the one with the despondent, damn-I'm-right-on-the-edge-of-consistent-profitability-but-just-can't-quite-seem-to-attain-it look.

:D

damnit,

finally i realise that my lack of riches is coz i live on the wrong side of the river and to the dirty east as well, maybe i should just do what all good essex boys do and go set up/work in a boiler room scam:p

Ninja

u really class wimbledon as INSIDE london:LOL:

how bout a meet somewhere along the central line for a REAL london meet.

Also you guys ever though of doing a week day meet so set ups can be shown as they develop?

Looking forward to it... (y)

I'll be the one with the despondent, damn-I'm-right-on-the-edge-of-consistent-profitability-but-just-can't-quite-seem-to-attain-it look.

This look then?

cookie1.jpg

damnit,

finally i realise that my lack of riches is coz i live on the wrong side of the river and to the dirty east as well, maybe i should just do what all good essex boys do and go set up/work in a boiler room scam:p

Ninja

u really class wimbledon as INSIDE london:LOL:

how bout a meet somewhere along the central line for a REAL london meet.

Also you guys ever though of doing a week day meet so set ups can be shown as they develop?

Why don't you come with Yuppie?

As for week day meets, unless you want to camp outside my house for 2-3 days waiting for the setup...

NO, THAT WASN'T AN OFFER!

maybe the next one,

As the weekends are generally reserved for the wife and kids i'll need to research the area and find something for them to do around there. (always good to have someone to drive you home when your meeting in a pub).

maybe the next one,

As the weekends are generally reserved for the wife and kids i'll need to research the area and find something for them to do around there. (always good to have someone to drive you home when your meeting in a pub).

Chessington World of Adventures is a mile away.

not sure I can convince my wife to go cwoa with the current rain+ short notice means punt will more likely result in a loss.

next one.

Was good, 5 turned up, decent conversation, although I was disappointed... I watched Yuppie for a good 3 hours and not once did his eyes wobble.

And that MakkaPakka is like a walking book of quotes. :D

Was good, 5 turned up, decent conversation, although I was disappointed... I watched Yuppie for a good 3 hours and not once did his eyes wobble.

And that MakkaPakka is like a walking book of quotes. :D

It was great meeting everyone.

Cant believe Yuppie wasnt even born when the trading comedy film Trading Places was being made, and has never even heard of the film.

Here is a little taster, great seasonal analysis from Billy Ray here:

YouTube - Billy Ray Valentine trades commodities

"And my wife won't wanna f*c.. make love to me cos I ain't got no money."

Last edited: