SW London/Surrey meet: 12th October 2008

shadowninja

Legendary member
Hi

I propose the next one to be held at the Shy Horse Pub, 1pm, Chessington, Surrey on 12th October 2008.

All standards/experience welcome.

-Darren

Hi

I propose the next one to be held at the Shy Horse Pub, 1pm, Chessington, Surrey on 12th October 2008.

All standards/experience welcome.

-Darren

....i be there.......need to give my baby a spin anyways...those who rate success by outward possessions....beat this....i may even have added some new mods by then....new "shoes".....lowered with hydraulics for those annoying speed bumps...maybe remove the "go faster stripes" which actually reduced its speed...extra weight maybe?...aerodynamics effected?

Attachments

• 002.GIF
    002.GIF
    134.9 KB · Views: 469
You seriously going, Mark?

I usually go out with family on Sunday lunchtimes, but I'll think about coming along, Darren.

Of course if it was a seriously good Chinese restaurant or Indian, I might be even more tempted :)
I will not be giving out information to make it worth anybody's while coming LOL :)
Social only since Darren seems a decent guy and Mark is a real trader :)
Richard

You seriously going, Mark?

I usually go out with family on Sunday lunchtimes, but I'll think about coming along, Darren.

Of course if it was a seriously good Chinese restaurant or Indian, I might be even more tempted :)
I will not be giving out information to make it worth anybody's while coming LOL :)
Social only since Darren seems a decent guy and Mark is a real trader :)
Richard

...yeah lets do it....nearer the time we can look at maybe another venue when we know the location of who else is up for it...im sensing exotic aromas too.....mmm.....i have etched this on my cave wall...so no....yes no maybe stuff...haha.laters mark j

ps...i shall be bringing my own friend for the day....i could bring one for you too richard if your running low...haha...;) cheers.

Blimey bill, a veritable roll call of trading celebrities. I might be in the posse of autograph hunters loitering outside!
:cheesy:
Tim.

I object to people spreading rumours that I might in fact be a decent guy. It is not good for my assassination business, you know.

"Hire that ShadowNinja..."
"But while scaling the 50 feet high perimeter fence he might start feeling guilty..."
"That's a point. Hire Chuck Norris instead."

I object to people spreading rumours that I might in fact be a decent guy. It is not good for my assassination business, you know.
Fear not, Darren, I've always thought you're an obnoxious twat.
:cheesy:

I can't think of anything that I might have to do that would prevent me from coming so my name is down.

New guy to come along

Please bring your cat in a hat.

Hi Folks,

I am new guy returning to Futures trading, was a Bund trader at REFCO some yrs back, am now looking to trade at home with my own funds and would like to meet up with guys in similar positions to dicsuss strategies, tools used and general shooting the breeze. If its cool I would like to pop along at your next meet up.

Cheers
Jimbo

Hi

As stated in the first post, everyone is welcome, regardless of skill and experience. It would be interesting to hear how things are on the "other side".

We're just messing about. That said, it is SW London so bring a knife-proof jacket just in case. (It's a semi-country pub really so you'll be safe.)

:clap: Hi guys! I'm a newbie here, I'd LOVE to come to this meeting on Sunday! Can't believe it's in Chessington, 'cause I live in Chessington!:) Errr there wont be some strange initiation thing I have to go through is there? :LOL:

Yes, the initiation is that since you've put "newbie" you have to receive 1000 spam mails from trading coaches... as you've probably just realised. :D

See you on Sunday.

Can we have a confirmation please (copy and paste this list, add your name at the bottom):

1. ShadowNinja
2. Stevenfreaken