SW London/Surrey meet: 12th October 2008

Certainly was.

Next one Saturday 17th January 2009? (December might be tricky what with everyone doing their Christmas shopping... and the odd birthday.)

Might throw my name in the hat for the 17th Jan meeting. Is it still happening ? I'll see if I can drag Brutusdog, Lee Shepherd, Tricks and Arabian along too.

This meeting on the 17th of January...will it be in the ever so convenient "shy horse" pub again? I hope so 'cause I only live up the road..:D just let me know if you want lifts from the train stations and stuff..(y)

Interesting. Don't know how much experience you've had but it'd be nice to see if they're just spouting ******** or you've really got your money's worth.

Well, we'll find out soon enough but from what I've seen of other seminars, I suspect you're right. If, of course, Steven buys all the food and drinks for us because he's now raping the markets, then we'll be proven wrong.

Well, we'll find out soon enough but from what I've seen of other seminars, I suspect you're right. If, of course, Steven buys all the food and drinks for us because he's now raping the markets, then we'll be proven wrong.

I'm selling that and I'm buying the fact I'll be paying for myself. Who else is going ?

As I said I will do my best to rally Brutus, Lee Shepherd and Tricks.

New's just in. I don't think I'll be coming. Without wanting to speak for Lee et al I don't think they'll come either ! If Spanish attends that is.

I'll be there.

Not sure if its the greatest idea that spanish attends to be honest as many know (including spanish) that we dont quite see eye to eye. If he does turn up then maybe its best to drink coffee than getting p1ssed.

You should come anyway. Call it an experience. You never know, it may not be so bad after all and light-hearted banter may make things more interesting. I'm sure it won't turn to fisticuffs... we're all mature adults. Apart from me.

I wasn't going to go as too far, but might consider going if spanish is, would be very amusing...

Last time I heard, he couldn't even afford a car or the train fare and was trying to cadge a lift !!!
Richard

What they taught me was quite basic, it was all about chart patterns, it was all just charting really..but there was a lot of talk about the psychology of trading, a lot of emphasis on staying disciplined.

I'm also able to use a type of ADVFN webservice which seems exclusive to people who signed up with Traders Uni (It's just an easy to use thing that scans all the charts for potential powerplays daily..)

I expect you guys know about this chart scanning/powerplay stuff?

As part of the agreement with Traders Uni, I've had to agree to give them a testimony!:-0

I'd be up for coming on the conditions that you consider subscribing to the new signal service I am setting up ;)

As part of the agreement with Traders Uni, I've had to agree to give them a testimony!:-0 [/SIZE][/FONT]

Thought as much re what was taught.

testimony noun (testimonies) 1 a statement made under oath, especially in a law court. 2 evidence • a testimony to her intelligence. 3 a declaration of truth or fact. 4 Bible the Ten Commandments as inscribed on the tablets of stone.

Doesn't mean it's positive or negative... the truth. ;)

TD,

Is it true? what Spanish has been talking about your little "relationship" ??

I'm gutted!! ba waaaaaa!!

:LOL:
----
Oooh and i was gna bring dante along to it to...
(I dont mean like in a gay way, or that we would come together like a couple or anything like that).
More sort of like 'trading companions'...
+ for security reasons, if anything kicks off we could re-enforce eachother.
----