SW London/Surrey meet: 12th October 2008

....a few have confirmed directly with myself yesterday...so ill add their names too.

1. ShadowNinja
2. Stevenfreaken
3. Mr.Marcus
4. Hampy
5. DazShaw

Excellent. Looking forward to this.

To anyone else thinking of coming, the conversation will be a mix of trading and non-trading, whether you want to discuss an idea or share an embarrassing trading moment (like the time I clicked buy then accidentally clicked sell before the price had a chance to move, thus giving the spread to IG... oh, how I laughed), or just rant about how none of your friends understand you (this isn't necessarily related to trading, mind :D ), you're all more than welcome.

We will be eating... mmm sunday roast. Bugger, I'm hungry now.

:LOL::LOL: Thanks shadow!! I'll definately be there!(y) In fact I only live up the road from the Shy Horse!:clap:

Likely to be 2PM ish when I get there, hope you leave me some food!!:)

I'll be there too

1. ShadowNinja
2. Stevenfreaken
3. Mr.Marcus
4. Hampy
5. DazShaw
6. senyorqueso

This is tomorrow... let's make this a good one. All levels of experience are welcome.

How do people feel about 18 year old emos? My brother wants to start spread betting and is currently at some kind of rock school in Guildford and I'm supposed to be taking him out to Sunday lunch tomorrow anyway...

im in walton on thames tomorrow, for a potentially painful day with the inlaws :) its pretyy close, so i might drop in if i can. 50/50.

Certainly was.

Next one Saturday 17th January 2009? (December might be tricky what with everyone doing their Christmas shopping... and the odd birthday.)

Shame i joined the forum two weeks late. I live in Croydon so this would have been a usefull meeting. Am currently looking for traders who are interested in sharing an office.