Shy Horse, Malden Rushett, Surrey, KT9 2NQ - pub details # beerintheevening.com

Topics to possibly include:
-trading techniques
-friends/family not getting trading
-fat finger errors
-TV programmes on trading
-the burgers served at the Shy Horse
-nicest freshly made juices at the Shy Horse

This is a Saturday; a couple of members did ask if it could be on a Sunday but the pub is packed on Sundays so we might not get a big enough table. Once it's warm enough to eat outside where there are far more tables, then I'll go back to Sundays.

I should be able to make this one. Its the ones during trading hours (ie weekdays) that are hardest for me to attend.

Yeah, know the feeling. Look forward to seeing you again. Remember... scruffy Chinese guy with rubbish haircut.

This is taking place on Saturday.

Everyone welcome, newbies and seasoned professionals alike. Easy access from the M25, nice food, loads of parking.

PM me for my contact number.

This is tomorrow. I do hope people turn up otherwise I will resort to chatting up... er I mean chatting to the barmaids.

I'm new to this and will try and make it today! Will have to leave early to mid-afternoon though.

Thanks to everyone who turned up. Was a good crowd. Nice to meet some new faces faces.

Will be interesting to see how you get on with the company you're dealing with.

Hi. I have only just read this thread. Is there a future meeting planned? I live in West London and it would be great to meet up with other traders

Regards

Vimal