STAINES / MIDDLESEX / SURREY / SW LONDON - !FUTURES TRADERS! Meetup soon???

Hi Vimal, agreed, 26th is good for me. It's in the dairy. Best Regards. Geoff

Good...I will be at the Conference on Friday at Excel by the way incase you are there. Otherwise, Sunday works great and look forward to meeting you

Regards

Vimal

Good...I will be at the Conference on Friday at Excel by the way incase you are there. Otherwise, Sunday works great and look forward to meeting you

Regards

Vimal

Hi Vimal,

Not in London, so lets stick with Sunday. Looking to meeting up.

Best Regards
Geoff.

Hi Vimal,

Just looked on Multimap and suggest something like the Marriott Hotel or Sheraton Skyline. Both on A4 by Heathrow Airport. What do you think ??

Best Regards

Geoff Hill

Hi Vimal,

Just looked on Multimap and suggest something like the Marriott Hotel or Sheraton Skyline. Both on A4 by Heathrow Airport. What do you think ??

Best Regards

Geoff Hill

Hi Vimal,

I did reply to your private message. Please let me know if it got through. I think it may not have. If not let me know. I will be at the Sheraton at 10.00 on Sunday.

Best Regards

Geoff Hill

Hi Vimal,

Sorry not very good at using this system.

I did reply to your private message, but am not sure it got through. I will be at the Sheraton on Sunday at 10.00. Let me know if the private message got through as I did send my email address and mobile number.

Best Regards

Geoff Hill

Gentlemen and Ladies, is anyone still looking at this thread?

If so lets see if we can get together and put faces to names.
Let me know if your up to this.

If your new to trading or been doing it for some time come and join in

regards

Keith

I'm in Kingston(ish) and trade FX. Used to do a hell of a lot of binary trading (up to 30 trades a day at one stage) and happy to discuss that.

Also prefer a weekend and somewhere that has a free car park (eg pub, large restaurant).

Hi;

Very interested in getting techniques on Binary trading.

I use IGmarkets

Cheers