London City meetup - April 15th

well there's a good chance that I'm going to be late now as some ****er has just killed themselves ahead of my train.

Really sorry guys an emergency have come up with my Daughter and I wont be able to make it tonight. Next time.

M

Really sorry guys an emergency have come up with my Daughter and I wont be able to make it tonight. Next time.

M

massive pity mark you will be missed by all - still, your family is the most important thing. hope your daughter is okay.
atb
kevin

this may sound really nerdy. however, i am going to bring some sticky labels and pens so that we can all label ourselves up, that way we know know who is who. we can take them off before we leave the pub though, but only if you want to. my wife still wears her sticky label now as i am really bad with names.
shooting star i'm on my way :D

OK. I'm on my way in 5min. Feeling realy clever after soaking up financial intelligence through osmosis all day here @ Canary Wharf. Using the same theory as sleeping with the book you are studying under your pillow.

Which line are you on sxb?

Fantastic news. Looking forward to meeting you after the **** up last time.

this may sound really nerdy. however, i am going to bring some sticky labels and pens so that we can all label ourselves up, that way we know know who is who. we can take them off before we leave the pub though, but only if you want to. my wife still wears her sticky label now as i am really bad with names.
shooting star i'm on my way :D

Nice one quinny, one of the funniest posts I've read on T2W. :D

Hope everyone has (or has had by the time this is read) a good time this evening. Apologies for not having posted here recently as very busy with work. Will try and make the next bash.

Phil

Damn - was around the corner from the shooting star earlier but didn't realise it was today. Hope everyone had fun.

Cranking event. Well done rugby for organising it. There is so much good talent on our forum. With it, we should definately do well over the next year. Looking forward to the next one.
Dax

Thanx guys. Good night out.

Now where did I put my keys...

Just got home and found an extra set of keys in my coat pocket?

Ha ha only joking! Feeling rather sober only having time for 4-5 pints.

Cheers guys for letting me be royalty for the night, much appreciated. And it can now be confirmed i'm not Richard Hill !! :LOL: :LOL:

M

Just got home and found an extra set of keys in my coat pocket?

Ha ha only joking! Feeling rather sober only having time for 4-5 pints.

Cheers guys for letting me be royalty for the night, much appreciated. And it can now be confirmed i'm not Richard Hill !! :LOL: :LOL:

M

:LOL: how did it go guys? I'm presuming you are all guys... only you all will know i guess:confused:. You weren't out too late... i thought you all would have stayed out till at least 12am!?

I thought it went well! Great to meet up with so many friendly like-minded positive people. As Rugby said "Next year we'll be millionaires Rodney"

Now for the next meet on Surferking's yacht in Jersey?

I thought it went well! Great to meet up with so many friendly like-minded positive people. As Rugby said "Next year we'll be millionaires Rodney"

Now for the next meet on Surferking's yacht in Jersey?

No worries, next best thing to owning a yacht is knowing someone who does ;)

Not sure how I navigated London after 8 pints but managed to fumble my way back by Burgess Hill for 2:30am.

As you say, nice to be able to talk about these things with people that don't think its some dodgy gambling get-rich-quick cult.

Maybe the meetups should be called Tradeaholics Anonymous Club :D

Then one day we could setup our own hedge fund in Jersey...

http://www.lowtax.net/lowtax/html/jjedctx.html

Good night then chaps....

Marcus - did you have to carry Kevin this time? Few more of you so wouldnt have been a problem :)
Will be good to get the next one organised....

Rob

Good night then chaps....

Marcus - did you have to carry Kevin this time? Few more of you so wouldnt have been a problem :)
Will be good to get the next one organised....

Rob

Nah, he was on best behaviour and ducked out early this time. Few more drinks and it would have been me being carried, trying to be healthy just makes me a bit of a lightweight nowadays.